Hearthstone-US Beta Key (0+MM Fee) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Baconz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone-US Beta Key ($140+MM Fee)

Looking to sell a new/unused Hearthstone-US beta key ($140 USD+MM Fee)

We WILL be using a MM (Pr3cious) and you will be paying the fee. (Link to Pr3cious' MM Service below, please familiarize yourself with this.)

I can provide pictures and display proof of ownership by means of the following:
    • Picture of the beta-invite Email I received 5 days ago showing my name and date of arrival
    • Picture of the 6+ year old Battle.net account associated with the invite showing my name, address, last four digits of phone #, and Account age/history
    • Picture of 7+ year old Paypal account showing my name, address, and telephone number which you may call for verification purposes
    • Photo copies of two forms of ID (State issued) with the same name, address, and DOB as associated with Battle.net and Paypal accounts

I will go through the hassle of gathering this information for you purely for your peace of mind. I will however require some form of proof that the Paypal you're using isn't stolen. (name/address on Paypal matches ID/BNET account etc. Nothing I wouldn't provide to you myself)

Skype: Baconator1337 (Picture should be a black Mustang SVT Cobra)

Pr3cious' MM Service:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...beta-keys.html

Hearthstone-US Beta Key (0+MM Fee)
    Baconz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)