Renting my EU hearthstone account. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hsdean191's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Renting my EU hearthstone account.

Ok, so i only got into beta today, been playing for 5 hours now! Ive done most of the practice mode, but as im not going to be paid till the end of the month that means i cannot afford packs, Which is what a CCG is all about right? So my deal is simple, i will rent my account out in return for money, to which i will buy packs.

HERES THE ONLY WAY THE TRADE IS GOING TO HAPPEN UNLESS YOU HAVE A SAFER WAY FOR MYSELF.

i will provide proof i have the account, ill do this any way you see fit, Once were both happy you will send me the money, i will purchase packs, when the packs are bought you will login for however long youve rented ( feel free to open the packs ) after your time is up i chage the password and unless you want more time we part ways, Its that simple.

Prices can be negotiatied on an hourly basis, the more time you have, the more discount ill give. Please bare in mind i want to play just as much as everyone else, so i wont be renting 24 hours, 12 hours would be about my highest.

To prevent you getting scammed, im more than willing to rent it per hour meaning you send a small sum rent for 1 hour and repeat, this way we both feel happy as your not sending a huge amount of cash.

Im not selling the account as its attached to my main Bnet account with everything else, so please dont ask me. This is a legitimate offer that will benefit us both, im hoping i can get 3-4 solid renters so we can all enjoy the beta together.

Pm me here, or post in the thread, i will not give my skype publicly as ill get all sorts of scammers.

Renting my EU hearthstone account.
    Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Pm me here, or post in the thread, i will not give my skype publicly as ill get all sorts of scammers." Rofl

Kathadus's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hsdean191 View Post
    Ok, so i only got into beta today, been playing for 5 hours now! Ive done most of the practice mode, but as im not going to be paid till the end of the month that means i cannot afford packs, Which is what a CCG is all about right? So my deal is simple, i will rent my account out in return for money, to which i will buy packs.

HERES THE ONLY WAY THE TRADE IS GOING TO HAPPEN UNLESS YOU HAVE A SAFER WAY FOR MYSELF.

i will provide proof i have the account, ill do this any way you see fit, Once were both happy you will send me the money, i will purchase packs, when the packs are bought you will login for however long youve rented ( feel free to open the packs ) after your time is up i chage the password and unless you want more time we part ways, Its that simple.

Prices can be negotiatied on an hourly basis, the more time you have, the more discount ill give. Please bare in mind i want to play just as much as everyone else, so i wont be renting 24 hours, 12 hours would be about my highest.

To prevent you getting scammed, im more than willing to rent it per hour meaning you send a small sum rent for 1 hour and repeat, this way we both feel happy as your not sending a huge amount of cash.

Im not selling the account as its attached to my main Bnet account with everything else, so please dont ask me. This is a legitimate offer that will benefit us both, im hoping i can get 3-4 solid renters so we can all enjoy the beta together.

Pm me here, or post in the thread, i will not give my skype publicly as ill get all sorts of scammers.

hahaha banhammer dropped all over your "Renting out intellectual property that blizzard owns" scheme.