Cheap FiveM Dumps! Get hidden locations, cars, mlos etc! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DoomedDumps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap FiveM Dumps! Get hidden locations, cars, mlos etc!

[Prices: Config files = 6€ || Config + Stream Files = 15€]

(Stream files include all cars, clothing, map files (MLOs) and other stuff like that, what the server has.

If you request whitelisted server, depending on what kind of application is required, i can do it for agreed price.

Bored of looking for drug spots, black markets ect? Now you can get them easier!

There is possibility to get all drug spots and blackmarket, crafting locations ect. on the server you want! As long as they are not server sided or encrypted, i can get them. I will dump the server and check through the files, then info you on what i found and send you proof i got the files.

After that you can choose if you want to buy the files, with Paypal or Crypto.

Join now to request a dump! Join my discord Doomed Dumps or add me on discord doomed3

Cheap FiveM Dumps! Get hidden locations, cars, mlos etc!