GTA V ONLINE Trading | 1$ = 1 BILLION menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ClearSupply's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GTA V ONLINE Trading | 1$ = 1 BILLION

GTA V ONLINE | 1$ = 1 BILLION

O N L Y P C

GTA V ONLINE Trading | 1$ = 1 BILLION-easy-billions-jpg

I WILL BUY YOU A NEW GTA V ACCOUNT IF ANYTHING DOESN'T GO AS PLANNED.

Go to "https://www.g2g.com/gta-5-online/money-24309-24310?seller=ClearSupply" and I will mod your account in any way for $3.90

YOU ALWAYS GET EXTRA CASH ADDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE ORDER

PLEASE PUT YOUR USERNAME AND PASS IN THE SPECIAL NOTE TO SELLER OR MESSAGE ME ON G2G AFTER PLACING AN ORDER.

I am selling GTA Online cash at the most affordable rate. My cash selling method is the safest among others. For me to deliver you the cash you will need to provide me with your Steam ID/Password & Steamguard code if you are a GTA Steam user. If you are a Rockstar Social club user you will have to provide me with your Rockstar Email/Password.If you are unsure and hesitant to send me your credentials, please do not buy this offer.You can turn family sharing on and then send me your credentials or you can change your current password to something else when sending me the credentials so you can always revert back to your old password without issues.

When you buy please send me a message on G2G beforehand to check my availability. I am mostly online and ready to deliver within 20 minutes to 2 hours of your purchase. If you already bought the order before sending me a message, do not worry as I will complete your order within few hours when I check my computer which could be a maximum of 24 hours. Write your login credentials while purchasing from here or send me a message on Playerauctions.

I can also rank you up. Just tell me how much and I'll do it. Free of charge.

Also doing Custom packages, message me for details.

Amount of time needed on order completion will depend on what and how many items you bought.

If you have any questions regarding this purchase don't hesitate to send me a message here on G2G. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If you do like my service, please give me a honest feedback and rating.
    Thank You~

GTA V ONLINE Trading | 1$ = 1 BILLION