[pc] gta v online money drops (cheap)! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pasifics's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[pc] gta v online money drops (cheap)!

Pasifics Grand Theft Auto Online Account Service for PC!
    100% Safe, Ban-free On The Latest Patch 1.36!

CURRENT STATUS: OPEN!!

INFORMATION:

Welcome to Pasifics GTA V Online Money Service. I offer services PC. It's risk free, however going over $500M will put your account at risk, otherwise, everything else is 100% safe. The PC money service that I offer are done 100% remotely via cash drops. Due the service being remote, I take all risks when doing the money service, leaving the customer with no chance of receiving a ban. My number one priority is to ensure that the customer's accounts are invulnerable from bans and resets to enjoy their game play experience with nothing bothering them. So with that being said, all packages include LIFETIME warranty from bans and resets.

[pc] gta v online money drops (cheap)!-image-jpeg
    CONTACT ME ON SKYPE OR SEND ME A PM!

I got 2 different methods.
    The first one is that I'll drop the cash remotely. You'll pay this package in minutes, the money bags that are dropped are 4K each.
    The second method is done on your account. You've to give me your account details in order to let me do this. This way is much faster and also cheaper.
    I recommend to don't put the money at your bank, because Rockstar could find this suspisious.

Money Drop Packages:

$4k Drops [Done remotely]:

$5 for 5 Minutes! √

$10 for 10 Minutes! √

$15 for 15 Minutes! √

$17 for 20 Minutes! √

$20 for 25 Minutes! √

$25 for 30 Minutes! √

$200k Drops [Done on account]:

$5 for $100 Million! √

$7.5 for $150 Million! √

$10 for $235 Million! √

$12.5 for $300 Million! √

$15 for $375 Million! √

$17.5 for $450 Million! √

$20 for $500 Million! √

PAYMENT METHOD:

I only accept PayPal (in the form of Friends and Familiy).

DISCLAIMER:

• Playerauctions.com nor myself are responsible for any bans. Follow my guidance on the limits of in-game money to ensure that you have an extremely low chance of getting banned.

• Everything that is offered in this thread is performed using safe and private methods.

TERMS OF SERVICE:

• You are not receiving a physical item, you will receive a digital service.

• This service is non-refundable. If you unfairly chargeback after this service has been provided, your account will be returned to its normal state.
    Last edited by Pasifics; 11-16-2016 at 01:50 PM.

[pc] gta v online money drops (cheap)!
    JaeEpp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much money is in 10 mins of drops