GTA 5 - Mod your account today(PS4/XB1) unlock all - Cheap - Fast menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

FwizGTA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GTA 5 - Mod your account today(PS4/XB1) unlock all - Cheap - Fast

Hello, my name is Ryan also know as fwizzyy and today i will be selling gta 5 accounts which will come with anything you would like, and i mean anything.

The accounts will not be no bad named modded account, it will be a account you pick the name for, this will not be a account randomly generated, it will be an account i will have to make myself(Once details have been given over, please change the email/pass, thank you)

You must be thinking, what happens if this account gets banned? There is no way of that account getting banned unless you want an insane amount but that will still take 2-4 months to happen. If the account does get banned, you will be given a brand new one for free (must happen in the first 3 months of purchasing)

What do i get in it?
    -Money (how much you would like) (1-what ever number)
    -Rank(1-8000)
    -Vehicles(purchase your self)
    -Max stats
    -Unlock all for everything like vehicles upgrades,gun camos etc.
    Basically anything you would like.

We have people working on both consoles so we will be able to get your account done as fast as possible! (usually 6-24 hours depending on your timezone)

Many people always ask, how does this process go, so
    1st. Order will be confirmed by customer (What they would like and what gamertag/username)
    2nd. Team will begin modding the account for the customer depending on which console
    3rd. Customer will be notified once done,
    4th. Customer will be asked to pay via Paypal
    5th. Account will be given
    6th. 2 hours later, the customer will be asked if the account is working perfectly fine.

The Price
    There are always people wanting to sell for too much in my eyes so i have decided to do it all and i mean all for only $15 including the insurance that if the account gets banned, they will be given a new one for free.

if you have any enquiries or would like to purchase, please email my business email [email protected], thank you

Convertions for $15 Dollars
    USD>>$15<<US Dollars
    BP>>£11<<British Pounds
    CD>>$19.38<<Canadian Dollars

GTA 5 - Mod your account today(PS4/XB1) unlock all - Cheap - Fast
    GrimmuXD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)