Lifting Community Ban on Steam (red warning message, unlocking Steam account) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LegalSteamHelp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lifting Community Ban on Steam (red warning message, unlocking Steam account)

We do not deal with stolen accounts. If you have stolen an account or deceived someone for items, then please refrain from contacting us as your account unlocking request will be denied. However, if your account is not stolen and the items on it are not stolen, then you may proceed with familiarizing yourself with the topic.

Customer reviews, if necessary, I'm ready to provide a link to another forum.

Reviews

Services provided by the service:

1. Unlocking any bans in Steam, EXCEPT VAC BAN, TRADE BAN (You are permanently restricted from trading due to violating Steam's trading rules, specifically this type of ban), CS:GO Patrol Ban.

2. Recovery of your stolen account.

3. If your desired service is not listed, you can contact us using the provided contacts in the topic and describe your issue. You will receive a response regarding whether we can assist you or not.

The minimum cost of the service is 100$. The cost for each account is negotiated individually. I agree to use an escrow service.

Telegram - LegalSteam
    Discord - legalsteamhelp

BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY TRANSACTION, PLEASE VERIFY THE CONTACTS AND FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON THE FORUM.
    Last edited by LegalSteamHelp; 08-19-2023 at 02:56 AM.

Lifting Community Ban on Steam (red warning message, unlocking Steam account)
    yogovif317's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can definitely vouch for this guy.*
    My account was banned till 2038 for using few visa giftcards to top up my balance that*apparently were stolen.
    After 8 support tickets support didn't really*seemed to help me in any way and was getting the same response, that the ban will not be liftted.
    From the moment I contact him my accout was unbanned in 2-3 weeks time where I gave him all the information required to unban my account.
    It's 100% safe and there is no risk since the payment is done after the account is unbanned.
    Very lucky I found him since I have my account since 2017, tons of games and time spent on that account.