Business partner for a dev team menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

acesoft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Business partner for a dev team

Hello,

My name is Ma Long and I'm a team lead of a software development team based in China.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post this here, but I'm looking for a business partner from the US who can work with us long-term.

We are a team of 10 software developers specialized in web/mobile application development. Currently, we are engaged in remote work and have been working on Upwork to get remote projects. Upwork is a freelancing website where remote projects from around the world are posted.

There is a filter called “US Only” in this platform that only US developers can send proposals. All of them are remote projects in the US, and their pay rates are generally higher than projects in other markets. What we want is to bid on these projects. This is the chance for both of us to make the best of this opportunity and put our skills to use.

All you need to do is create an account on Upwork on my behalf, allow me to rent it and I will pay you 15% of the income we earn every month. We can make 10K or more per month from 1 month after the initial account creation, and 20k or more per month after 3 months. Meanwhile, I am here to do all the hard work for you, from making the right gig, to approaching the right employers and making the right deal with them. After we created the account, I will pay you $150~$300 so you can buy a computer(which I will use, not a new one) to work with us. If we don't make enough money so your share is less than $500 at any month, I'll pay $500 for that month.

If you are interested and would like to discuss more details, please contact me via Skype or email.

Email: [email protected]

Looking forward to working with you...

Business partner for a dev team