League of Legends Coaching - Climbing the Divisions in Style (EUW/EUNE/NA) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

madog93's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends Coaching - Climbing the Divisions in Style (EUW/EUNE/NA)

Heya guys, my name is Nemanja and im from Serbia, i offer League of Legends coaching for a very modest price.
    I've been playing League of Legends for around Over 3 Years now (Since beta 2009) and after 3000+ Ranked games played i have decided to share my knowledge with anyone interested. Cur

+ During previous seasons i have been ranked:
    Season 1 - 2000 Rating (Top 100).
    Season 2 - 2400 Rating (Rank 12 Worldwide during February/March until i quit for 3months)
    Season 3 - Diamond I on 2 accounts, currently smurfing on Platinum (Diamond anytime soon)

+ Prices:
    1 Hours - 10 Eur
    2 Hours - 18 Eur
    3 Hours - 25 Eur
    4 Hours - 30 Eur

+ What will you be teaching?
    I will cover eveything, from basics of the game, to specific champions, laning phase, picks and bans, basic mechanics, warding, teamfighting, 1v1, Soloq Mentality, solo carrying, focuses. Pretty much everything i can think of.
    The coaching will be split into few parts:
    -Playing 1v1 against me in a Custom game so i can see what we should work on.
    -Questions and Answers session where you ask me anything and i will answer and explain the best way i can.
    -Actual coaching
    -Duoing a ranked game to review what we have learned.

+Contact :

League of Legends Coaching - Climbing the Divisions in Style (EUW/EUNE/NA)
    Bisuone's Avatar Knight-Captain CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you have a limited number of posts and reputation, I'd like to help you by providing a vouching service for you. I'll sit with you through one hour of your coaching and if it is worth the price you have advertised will leave some positive trade feedback for other potential customers to judge your service by. Let me know if you're interested, I will leave my Skype here so you may contact me if you wish.

My skype contact information is in my signature below. Look forward to hearing from you.

ckarhou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do i contact you for custom order? I search through Skype doesn't get you. Do you have discord or email?