SELLING TOP League of Legends Account [EUNE] +++PLAT 2 SOLO Q + GOLD 5 3v3+++ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

slithers1990's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SELLING TOP League of Legends Account [EUNE] +++PLAT 2 SOLO Q + GOLD 5 3v3+++

Hello,

i'm selling my EUNE "smurf" which i played when EUW was down for maintenance or anything else.

The account itself has 66 champions, and is currently in division 2 (23 points) at the Platinum league + leader of a gold 5 3v3 team. This means, at the end of the season you have a guaranteed plat reward in solo q + a guaranteed gold reward in 3v3. There are 3 runepages and all the standard runes for every role needed to play ranked successfully.

Skins are the following (18 ) :

Jurassic Cho
    Traditional Lee Sin
    Leprachaun Veigar
    Almost Prom King Amumu
    Pharaoh Nidalee
    Primal Udyr
    Nightblade Irelia
    Molten Rammus
    Frosted Ezreal
    Shadow Prince Malzahar
    Tribal Ryze
    Emumu
    Imperial Xin'Zhao
    Forsaken Olaf
    Royal Shaco
    Count Vladimir
    Tundra Hunter Warwick
    Galactic Nasus

I only accept PayPal. If you're interested in the account, add me on skype under the nick: cevolol

Or leave me a private message here, but i prefer skype. Price will be discussed further on.

By purchasing the account you get the origin e-mail + date when the account was created and the nickname + the password of course. I can screenshare or send you screenshots of the account.

thanks
    Last edited by slithers1990; 03-13-2013 at 10:23 AM.

SELLING TOP League of Legends Account [EUNE] +++PLAT 2 SOLO Q + GOLD 5 3v3+++