Computer Parts and Such menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thebigman's Avatar Contributor Reliable Trader
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Computer Parts and Such

To contact me, please email at [email protected]
    I accept paypal.

I basically want to sell the following:

1 PATA 250gb internal harddrive for 60$ OBO,

[spoiler]250GB Hitachi Deskstar 3.5" DMA/ATA-133 (PATA) hard drive (model# HDT725025VLAT80, part# 0A3340. Hitachi hard drives are extremely reliable, and that's why they can be found installed in so many computers around the world today. Most online retailers used to sell this drive for over $100 plus tax and shipping when new, so here's your chance to buy one in excellent condition at a fraction of the price.

Manufacturer: Hitachi
    Model: HDT725025VLAT80 / T7K500
    Buffer size: 8MB
    Capacity: 250GB
    Speed: 7,200 RPM
    Average seek time: 8.5ms
    Interface: DMA/ATA-133, aka Parallel ATA-133 (PATA)

This drive was used inside a Macintosh computer before being pulled and stored. The drive has always worked perfectly. In preparation for listing the drive in this auction, I formatted it in the Mac OS X operating system (you can easily reformat it for use with a PC if you wish) and ran several diagnostic tests on it, and no bad blocks or other problems were found. As you can see in the photos (actual drive shown) its physical appearance is perfect, with no dents, dings, scratches or markings anywhere.[/spoiler]

Next up is a terrabyte external harddrive, which has a few things on it like WoW and I dont know what else, Trying to get 100$ or best offer, comes with the usb connector and power cable.

[spoiler]not much other into, you can plug it into a comp via usb, put or transfer files, and take it to the next comp, very helpful and was worth it at the time.[/spoiler]

Next up is a western digitial internal harddrive, 250 gbs 7200 rotations. This bad boy is a SATA however unlike the previously posted PATA one. Asking for another 60$ or best offer. Its totally blank, no OS on it.

My old graphics card, 9600 GT nvidia is great but I just dont need it anymore, has half a gig mem on it and is fantastic for a quick speed upgrade and better graphics for your computer, asking 70$ or best offer.

and finally, Im selling 4x 256mb ram stick things you put into desktops

Its half a gig per slot, for each I want 35$ or best offer. Ill sell all 4 for just 100 tho. Extra RAM REALLY speeds up your computer, its truly amazing how a giant leap small amounts of RAM are.

If you buy any of these, I will go over installation with you online/text message until you get it right. Pretty much free basic tech support.

Well, Until we meet again, Thebigman waiting you guys to buy this hardware.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

2 256MBS (quarter gig) 15$ea OBO
    4 512MBs (half gigs)25$ea OBO
    2 1024MBs (1 gig) 30$ea OBO

I found more RAM thingys
    Last edited by thebigman; 05-07-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Computer Parts and Such