SC2 Beta Account Rentals - Rent as long / little as you want! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hellgawd's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SC2 Beta Account Rentals - Rent as long / little as you want!

Hey guys,
    Through numerous sources I now have numerous accounts for SC2. Me and my friends are using them for our LAN at school (Well, not really lan since that doesn't work.. but private online games.)
    Anyhoo,
    I have one extra and I will rent this out to people.
    It costs one dollar per hour, and you can rent as long or as little as you want.
    If you want repeated sessions (from 1pm-4pm every day) then you can do that, and only pay for the hours you plan on using it.
    I will be making up a schedule to organize the hours and days.
    Payments are made UP FRONT. All transactions will be done through the MMOwned PM system and this thread, and if you chargeback / scam / steal the account, you WILL be banned.
    If certain hours / days have higher demand, there will be a priority to customers:
    - ID Verified Members
    - Legendary Users
    - Elite Users
    - Contributors

Anyone under 80 reputation (including donators) will not be involved in any transactions with me unless I know them.

Thank you,
    Hellgawd

SC2 Beta Account Rentals - Rent as long / little as you want!