[WTS] Windows 7 Full Retail Keys menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sold 2 home premium keys to xenoguy
    Last edited by Dragonshadow; 09-28-2009 at 06:55 AM.
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

[WTS] Windows 7 Full Retail Keys
    Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the difference in the versions? what is best if i have a decent computer, about 4gb ram, 4870 HD card. I play games, Photoshop and movies.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say professional is about the top end a home user like that is going to want/need. You could probably get by with home prem if you wanted though.
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So home Premium should be best for me? I'm not getting more ram than 16 gb anyway

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    So home Premium should be best for me? I'm not getting more ram than 16 gb anyway
    With home premium you won't be able to use xpmode (lets you run apps that don't want to run on win7 in an XP pseudo-VM

Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And what programs can that be? Are there a list?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    And what programs can that be? Are there a list?

Windows 7 Forums is a good place for that kind've info. By personal expierence though I know that daemon tools doesn't seem to work (so I moved over to virtual clonedrive and love it more than daemon)

Software - Windows 7 Forums specifically.

Hellgawd's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be purchasing a Windows 7 Ultimate Key soon.

Chris-h11's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I guranteed that this will work forever, or is there a chance that Microsoft will somehow blacklist these keys? Also, do these activate on multiple computers or only one?
    Last edited by Chris-h11; 10-05-2009 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It won't be blacklisted, and only one ofc. If they were multiactivation I'd sell them for alot more.
    Last edited by Dragonshadow; 10-06-2009 at 07:01 AM.

Chris-h11's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonshadow View Post
    It won't be blacklisted, and only one ofc. If they were multiactivation I'd sell them for alot more.
    Alright just checking. I have a friend that might be interested. I'll PM if he decides.

nbk_cord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So say i buy a key from ya, if my computer has a shit attack and i need to reinstall windows 7 from the disk i made from the .iso file i downloaded, will i be able to reactivate windows using the key you sent me or is it a special one time only activation?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nbk_cord View Post
    So say i buy a key from ya, if my computer has a shit attack and i need to reinstall windows 7 from the disk i made from the .iso file i downloaded, will i be able to reactivate windows using the key you sent me or is it a special one time only activation?
    You'll be able to reinstall just fine. There is no such thing as a "one time" activation key.

nbk_cord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool, After my trial key expires on windows 7 save me a home premium 32bit,
    BTW big grats on super moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nbk_cord View Post
    Very cool, After my trial key expires on windows 7 save me a home premium 32bit,
    BTW big grats on super moderator
    Trial key?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast