🐺hello to all buyers. I am selling dfo gold real farmer instant delivery dm me🐺 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ONXCOMPANY's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🐺hello to all buyers. I am selling dfo gold real farmer instant delivery dm me🐺

Hello to all real buyers. (DFO GOLD CAIN SERVER)

Let me introduce myself, my name is Richard, also known as ONX COMPANY. I am the leader of a Latin American guild in DFO on the Cain server. My team loves the game as much as you do and we also have our characters with a good level of equipment to do all the weekly raids and collect a good amount of gold weekly.

We like Dungeon Fighter Online and we enjoy it. But we are also dedicated to selling gold to cover our daily living expenses.

We have been selling gold since the game came out. Always through the mail.

It should be noted that we have never been banned. Since all our gold is cultivated entirely by hand. And my guild we do all the weekly content.

If you need more information or are interested in buying gold, please contact me on my discord.

We only accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method:
    BTC/ETH/LTC/BNB/XMR/USDT/USDC/BUSD

ONXCOMPANY#5901 (All Caps)
    Unique ID: 833179583343755295

🐺hello to all buyers. I am selling dfo gold real farmer instant delivery dm me🐺