Elder Scrolls Online Beta Access (Psijic Order, PTS) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Guwainoftheround's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elder Scrolls Online Beta Access (Psijic Order, PTS)

Completely anonymous 3-day auction-style sale of access key for the ESO extended Beta test (Psijic Order/PTS). I recently searched my spam account for "beta" because I was looking for Titanfall and lo and behold, there's the TESO invite from early January. Honestly, I'm not going to play it so we might as well have someone who really wants to test it in there. Starting price is therefore low (25$).

My idea is to have whoever buys this (as well as myself) stipulate in an emailed contract (I'm a lawyer so this sort of thing comes to my mind) that if they falsely claim that they don't work for Bethesda or Zenimax, and it turns out they do, then they promise to pay liquidated damages equal to the purchase price. For me, I'll have the penalty be equal to the purchase price in addition to a full refund.

Please contact me via PM if you want to see a screenshot of the email I got and the launcher I downloaded. I will also Skype with interested/prospective buyers to assure you of my intentions/identity.

If something goes wrong, even if it's the buyer's 'fault,' and the buyer does not get access, a full refund will be provided, but I've taken steps to ensure that my identity is secret.

I would really prefer PayPal but if you have alternative ideas, please let me know.

The auction period ends at 10:30 PM EST on Friday, February 21, 2014. Posts made after that time are disqualified. Unless they're offers to pay in gold bullion. JK.

Good luck!

Bidding starting at: $25 USD.

Elder Scrolls Online Beta Access (Psijic Order, PTS)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bid received for $50. Will update again tomorrow afternoon.

weeman11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering the psijiic beta ends in 17 days, i don't think anybody will buy it for that much, however. I'll purchase a copy for my son, i'll give you 25 USD right now if you're interested, pm me your skype
    Last edited by weeman11; 02-19-2014 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bid received for $100.

Also, I found the Psijic Order beta forums, but boy was it a pain in the ass - there's a separate login for the beta forums, i.e. separate from the non-beta ESO forums, and no link to the beta login on the ESO page. Anyways, here's the relevant post:

ZOS_JessicaFolsomZOS_JessicaFolsom Administrator, Moderator admin
    January 12 edited February 4
    The beta forums will be closing when the test concludes at 11:59 PM EST on Monday, the 10th.

So that's 19 days. Perhaps the poster meant that if the auction ends Friday evening, it will be 17 days left. Therefore, if no one bids for any 8 hour period, or if we reach a buyout of $150, I will declare the auction over so that the winner/buyout winner can get started sooner.

rmnesbitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will buyout @ 150$ .... please confirm

my skype is the same as my username on these forums, please add me when you get this....
    Last edited by rmnesbitt; 02-21-2014 at 05:57 PM.

eyechewer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your messagebox is full, can't send you messages

I'd also be interested in the account, if you still have it. I'm trying to persuade one of my friends to play so we'll have a full party of 4 at launch, but he's skittish because he hasn't been able to play the game, and we weren't lucky enough to get a beta key. I'll pay 150, or even 175$ for it, through paypal. Send me a PM if you're interested, or the deal above doesn't go through for some reason.

Thanks

rmnesbitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assuming this is even for sale anymore, the bidding ended last night @ 10:30 EST. Actually it ended before that when I posted I would buyout @ 150$ which the OP said would end the auction. He has not been online in 3 days so IDK but if he does return and he is a man of his word, the account is mine @ 150.