Elo Boosting in League of Legends. Cheap and fast. 0 -1500 elo. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

VeritasAndFizi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elo Boosting in League of Legends. Cheap and fast. 0 -1500 elo.

[B]
    Hello Everyone
    I would like to introdue you to our service.
    We are 2 friends who played LoL together for some time now.We are both at 2k+ elo.I was one of the original Elo Boosters and after some time I decided to invite my good friend to the bussiness. We already served about 50 customers on ebay.com and allegro.pl ( polish version of e bay).If someone want to see some proofs I can provide screens.I have a verrified account on PayPal.There is also a possibility of creating an ebay listing if you are not sure if you can trust us.

THE PRICE IS 1,5$ FOR EVERY 10 ELO

The maximum time we need to finish your order will not be longer than 3 days.No metter how big will your order be.

We are not trying to steal money from anyone.You pay half the price in front and the rest when we are at about 50% of the order.

Our prices are as low as they get.But the max elo we can get you is 1500.Above 1500 I would suggest you to use another service which is also advertising itself on this forum.

[CENTER]Like I said we are 2 friends who just want to earn some money while doing what we love and train our skills while doing that.If you are concerned about anything feel free to ask by sending an email to [email protected] or by adding me skype veritassss1 or by facebook - search for Maciej Veritas Kucharski/CENTER]

We do not serve NA.Sorry the ping kills us.
    Last edited by VeritasAndFizi; 11-28-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Elo Boosting in League of Legends. Cheap and fast. 0 -1500 elo.
    Ertica's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually trusted these guys and they are LEGIT ;D 200 elo in less than 24h

VeritasAndFizi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.
    Please post here if you are satisfied with out service.