MapleStory Account Leveling/Creation menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Needchild's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MapleStory Account Leveling/Creation

Hey guys, so as the title says, i'll be leveling characters in maple story,( 1-100 ) is my limit currently. BUT If you want a character higher level, that could be done, but it would require more time. This can be done through two ways, I could create the account, and I give you the Account Name/Password/Pin after I finish his level. OR another option could be you supply me with a brand new account and I will log on it and level the toon. I will also link character level/world for accounts that I made MYSELF. You can PURCHASE these accounts too for a NO WAIT TIME ( So you do not need to wait for me to level because the character is already created )! So if you want to do the leveling, I will need to know the answers to these questions:

Copy and Paste this along with the answers into the PM/Aim/Email

What Job do you want me to level?

How high of a level do you want me to get your character?

What world do you want me to make it on?

What guide do you want me to follow for your SP?

Do you want a certain name?

As for payments, i'm really up for anything. Anything that has value and is worth my work i'll take it! This could range from WoW Timecards, WoW Account keys, WoW accounts, Rift Acc/Keys, Steam, Paypal, ETC. I'll pretty much be up for anything that has equal value with this. The payment will be negotiable, but If you are looking for a class around level 100 I would be looking for something around the value of 25-40 Dollars, so a WoTLK Account ( or Cata Acc CD Key ) or Rift Acc or WoW Time Card. Also looking for a Pirox/HB Lifetime! BUT if you go scroll and see that I am currently not leveling anything ( my Occupation will have the answer "NO" in Green, meaning I am NOT OCCUPIED ), I will be more agreeable with the payment, as I would prefer to stay working the whole time. So even if you want a level 100 toon and don't have anything of VALUE, Try me and see if I would take it!

Aim: cupnoodle1337 ( Main form of contact )
    email: [email protected] ( check every 2-3 days )
    MMOWNED PM: Needchild

After we both agree on the character/payment, I will contact you once I am done, now obviously depending on the level, the higher the level the longer it will take. Giving you a rough estimate this could be anywhere from 3 Days to a week for a level 100. Now if I have multiple people I will level on a first come first basis. So the first person that came to me will take priority. Now once I finish and contact you we will do the trade over skype ( my preference ). Or we can do it over the phone if you would rather prefer that. If you have high rep (100+) OR ID verified I do not mind going first. If you are not, then you will need to go first.

I joined MMOWNED on 6-24-2010, for the reason of hacking in World of Warcraft. After some time I started to bot and make money. After purchasing mutiple accounts ( 5 at my peak ) I heard Rift was coming out. So I traded two of my WoW accounts for Rift accounts on MMOWNED. Both deals I didn't do anything sneaky etc and two account was banned due to selling gold. The last account I returned to my friend. I've done 1 transaction with Dr.Doom, soon to be 2. And I did another transaction with DaGentlem and those were yet more clean transaction. Now I will start this leveling service of mine and I believe that I am a trustworthy person! If you are interested please contact me.

Currently:No One

Occupied: No (6-1-2011)

Characters that are Pre-Made and available:

1. Level 111 Crusader, On the Server Arcania
    2. Level 107 Ranger, On the Server Arcania

Last edited by Needchild; 08-21-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Update the information/thread

MapleStory Account Leveling/Creation
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently having him do some work for me, he's a great kid and does great work. I'll be posting a great review on him the next 1-2 days.

Needchild's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright guys, i'm free and i've got lots of time!