WOW-Gold for EVE-ISK menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

frozenthorn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW-Gold for EVE-ISK

If you have excess ISK in EVE-Online and would be interested in trading for for some gold in WOW on the Proudmoore-US server, leave me a msg or pm me how much isk you'd like to trade, I'll get back to you as soon as I can to discuss more.

I've sold off most of my WOW gold on other servers, but got about 500k to sell on Proudmoore-US that I have no use for, just getting back in to EVE so would be nice to build up some wealth

EVE ISK can be safely traded through contracts without raising any flags. In WOW smaller amounts are fine person to person, but with larger amounts I prefer to trade via guild banks, I can deposit gold into yours or create a guild and give you guild leader with the funds as your disposal.

If you don't have a good reputation here already, I must insist you do your part of the trade first, if thats a problem please don't bother msging me at all.

WOW-Gold for EVE-ISK
    frozenthorn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the business so far, just as an update I've traded away about 250k this week so i'll leave it open for a little bit longer if anyone else is interested.

Whatever's left on Monday I'll probably sell off directly to a gold buying site, so hit me up this weekend to discuss.