Selling Stacked Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Stacked Account

Selling My Fortnite Account that is pretty stacked both STW and BR

This account is Founders so it can still farm V Bucks via STW while also including 1,465 V Bucks on the account right now!

Includes a ton of top tier Schematics for PVE

Some notables are Siegebreaker, Supershredder, Santa's Little Helper, Hemlock, Dragon's Roar, Bald Eagle, and Noble Launcher. Some of these are S Tier weapons and now unobtainable.

Tons of Heroes!

[/img]https://i.gyazo.com/3efd427786c52841f413cf4217998b0a.png[/img]

Some top tier heroes such as T.E.D.D. Shot Jess and Urban Assault Headhunter. Also has almost 6 million Hero XP ready to spend so you can level the hero of your choice!

Tons of Survivors

If you know STW you know your power lies in the Survivor's hands and good survivors are supreme. This account includes 675 Survivors with all the best maxed out and ready to go. Not to mention almost 2 million Survivor XP to help you get your Squad's just the way you want.

This account shines in Battle Royale. It includes a ton of old unobtainable skins!

Some notable and most valuable skins are

Marshmello (Now Unobtainable)

John Wick Season 3 along with the super rare High Octane Glider

Omega from Season 4 with Stage 5 Unlocked from getting account level 80 during the Season

NFL and Soccer Skins

Tons of Gliders including a ton of Victory Umbrellas such as the super rare Snowflake Season 2 Victory Umbrella

If you're interested PM here or on Discord Kenneth#9754 . I am only taking Bitcoin

Selling Stacked Account