Undetected | Private hack for Destiny 2 (Support Intel and AMD) | With HWD Spoofer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

clowers's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (78%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Undetected | Private hack for Destiny 2 (Support Intel and AMD) | With HWD Spoofer

DISCORD TAG:J0ker#1772

DISCORD SERVER: JOKER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status and system requirements

- UNDETECTED
    - AntiCheat - Undetected
    - Windows 10: 1803-21H1

- Intel processors
    - AMD processors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price list:

30 days - 50 EUR

Lifetime - 150 EUR

Payment methods:

PayPal (not directly) / Credit Card / Debit Card / Skrill / Cryptocurrency / Gift Cards

Function list:

Aimbot:

• Head / bone aim - Select bone aimbot
    • Humanized smoothing - Choice of aiming speed
    • FOV - Aimbot radius size
    • Multiple aimbot keys - Ability to make multiple aimbot buttons

ESP:

• PLAYER ESP
    • Player Lighting
    • Team check - Highlight allies
    • Death check - Illumination of the corpse

MISC:

• Unlimited ammo - Infinite ammo
    • Instant respawn - Instant respawn
    • No recoil - Anti-recoil
    • Toggle all weapons in full-auto fire mode - Switches all weapons to automatic fire mode
    • Rate of fire modifier - Rate of fire modifier
    • Skill recharge modifier - Skill recharge modifier (unlimited super ability)

Undetected | Private hack for Destiny 2 (Support Intel and AMD) | With HWD Spoofer
    rages4calm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    This guy is a scammer and can provide proof. He made an announcement in his discord that says "How to buy" and "How to use" Says to follow those steps.

After you DM him on discord and buy he sends you a link depending on your payment method in my case it was G2A. Says to give you the email you used afterwards and he will send the product. Only instead of sending me the product he sends me to another discord channel that says you have to pay 50 euro for a slot as well which was not listed in the announcement section on steps to follow on purchasing. So I asked for a refund, instead of replying I get kicked from the discord server and can not contact him on discord since he won't accept friend request.

If screenshots ar allowed to be purchased here I will gladly share with admins and if you google his post it seems he was also banned from another computer (EP)

newaroundhere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scammmmmmmmmmmmmm