Destiny 2 Recovs Pinnacle weapons and glory points (PC) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rasmusty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Destiny 2 Recovs Pinnacle weapons and glory points (PC)

Destiny 2 Recovs (PC)
    Destiny 2 [PC] Lunas/Not Forgotten/Mountaintop, Glory Points Boost, Redrix!
    Need help with that Comp grind or just getting better at pvp? I am your man.

I have done Recoverys since Destiny 1 and am very experienced, completing over 70 orders in the last 3 months.

This service is for people who want the cruicible pinnacle guns of the current season in Destiny 2, wether it is Lunas Howl or Not Forgotten, i can do them all.

Prices can change depending on what part of quest and points you are at.

Prices:
    Luna's (full quest): $100
    Not Forgotten: $150
    Luna's+Not Forgotten package: 200$
    The Recluse: 50$

Feel free to message me on Discord: Rasmusty#9348( EU )
    My stats: Rasmusty#21504 on DestinyTracker

I can do occasinal streams for no extra price.

I will do all kinds of orders, from small to full. The price, of course, will change depending on what is needed. Once you order something I will keep you updated on the progress via discord mostly.
    If you ever wanna play on your account we can discuss timeframes where I play and you play.

FAQS:

"Will any of my items be dismantled/infused during a recovery?" - No, we will not tamper with your account while playing. If a change is seen to be needed by one of our team, you will be contacted. If you can't/don't respond, no changes will be made.

"Are the points guaranteed?" - Yes, all the points are guaranteed.

"What is a recovery?" - A recovery is where we will sign into your account and play for you. Runs typically take less time and your stats will be boosted. Your account details will be needed if you purchase a recovery - You will be contacted about this.
    Last edited by Rasmusty; 05-21-2019 at 03:38 AM.

Destiny 2 Recovs Pinnacle weapons and glory points (PC)