Scourge of the past, Last Wish, Pinnacle item, Weeklies and More. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CharlieBomb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scourge of the past, Last Wish, Pinnacle item, Weeklies and More.

Hello guardians, I'm Cbomber. My friends and I have been playing Destiny since the launch of Destiny 1. We are experienced on all fronts, whether it be strikes, raids, or Crucible. We'd like to offer our services to all of you.

Things we offer:

Last Wish Raid completion : $20 *Play with us for $30!* (Please be at least 550 light)

Scourge of the Past completion : $50 *Play with us for $120* (Please be at least 611 light with a whisper of the worm)

Weekly Nightfall Completion : $10 - Feel free to play with us!

Weekly 100k Nightfall Completion $15 - Feel free to play with us!

Forge Completion (Must be on the part of the quest/frame to complete the forge) $10 - Feel free to play with us!

We have yet to figure prices for the Crucible pinnacle weapons, (Lunas, Not Forgotten, MountainTop) so please PM us if you are interested in those.

If there is anything else you may be interested in, we can do it. Just PM and ask, and we'll work it out!

Contact information -

Discord: Charlie#1184 Or Shady15243

Scourge of the past, Last Wish, Pinnacle item, Weeklies and More.