Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Xaim I wanna buy it can you tell me which payment methods you accept and when the cheat site will be up again ?

Down for maintenance
    plopingo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bigmom View Post
    @Xaim I wanna buy it can you tell me which payment methods you accept and when the cheat site will be up again ?
    paypal & bitcoin

for the maintenance we all in the dark for now

d3usgold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eh got over 24 hours ago his last login was 14 hours ago, still no email or reply

CraigusMcGooch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this almost 24 hours ago, I hope I receive this soon. I'm guessing the maintenance will disrupt this?

Bocchino123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok nothing waited over 24 hour, but i see it's under mantenance, someone know about what?

VampireGamer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got mine the next day and working good so far. Was going to buy a lifetime membership but their site is down. Hopefully this is temporary only.

Rabies17's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just using it last night, so is it not safe to use since it’s under maintenance? Or does it have a feature where it automatically stops workin till they patch it up? Or does people who already have it can still use it?

Rabies17's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by quiitarn View Post
    xaim for destiny so i buyed the hack 9 hours ago still no bot recived and when iam trying to go to website it dosent exist SCAM warning ?!?!

If I was a coder and I get a customer with your type of impatient ignorant attitude I’d return your money your loss not ours.

9. Thanks banshek77, 19benni81 (2 members gave Thanks to Rabies17 for this useful post)
    CraigusMcGooch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rabies17 View Post
    I was just using it last night, so is it not safe to use since it’s under maintenance? Or does it have a feature where it automatically stops workin till they patch it up? Or does people who already have it can still use it?
    I would say this is still safe, As far as I know the website isn't connected to the product. The website is only a means to buy the service.

Bildobanner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased this and Over watch hack and they both are still currently working but I honestly can't comment on his current state. HE DID SAY however, that he planned on an update around this date to add support for 2k/4k so I hope to god that is what this all is, cause I am pretty dam tired of my $500 monitor looking like a blurry pile of poop on 1080, cause 1080 looks like poop on all monitors. le sigh

Bocchino123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep buyed time ago overwatch and still working, but after bought d2, site closed for maintenance, not lucky

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello everyone,
    Xaim appears to have been shutdown from what we have seen.
    Us mods have tried to reach him for 2 days now but he has yet to log in after he pruned his thread.
    His Selly/Twitter accounts have been deleted. This includes his YouTube videos.
    His websites have also been wiped completely, both for Destiny 2 and Overwatch.

For Xaim lifetime users:
    Your license will possibly run out after 30 days. Xaim explained a long time ago that this was to stop people from chargebacking immediately after receiving the files.

There are some rumors to what happened but we are not going to discuss those here.
    You are free to make a thread in chat section to discuss Xaim in general but right now we are closing these threads due to potential spam and feedback bombs piling up as customers will start to worry about their purchases prior to the shutdown.

We urge Xaim to make a statement otherwise I'm sure people will start to chargeback.
    You are also allowed to make a scam report in the Scam Report section if you have purchased recently and still haven't received your goods.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 11-14-2017 at 06:04 PM.

14. Thanks banshek77, CraigusMcGooch, Abusiiiive, Chrum, KampfMuffin (5 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1516171819