Cs:go | automated key bot | accepts btc | menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RadiuM112's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cs:go | automated key bot | accepts btc |

[$20][node.js] CharredBot - CS:GO Key / BTC trader - Start your own shop!
    Cs:go | automated key bot | accepts btc |-tbjrtfa-png

The bot sells and buys CS:GO keys (or TF2 Keys) using Bitcoin, via trade offer. It uses the block.io and blockchain API for bitcoin, and is configurable to do special things like add users to a group after the trade has completed.

Those within the /r/SteamBotMarket or SteamRep community I can provide you a decent amount of information I am well trusted within those. I am also a [VERIFIED] Seller tag on /r/SteamBotMarket and getting that tag is no joke.

Other features include:

Chat commands: get current price of BTC, detailed instructions on how to use the bot, info on the bot itself, and price calculator.

Enters non-Steam game showing amount of keys available and current prices, looks like this:Cs:go | automated key bot | accepts btc |-fw7pkgg-png
    Cs:go | automated key bot | accepts btc |-6fcf09f16e7308ad965abca752e7e69f-png

Purchase of the bot also includes lifetime support and updates to the bot. I've written the entire thing myself so I know the code inside and out, and I can fix bugs and add new features free of charge (assuming the features are small, bigger features that take >30 minutes may have a small fee).

Cost of Bot:
    1.20 CS:GO keys
    2.BTC or ETH
    Steam:Steam Community :: Suzuki(Seller)
    Last edited by RadiuM112; 11-04-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Cs:go | automated key bot | accepts btc |