CoD BO4 Cheats - Aimbot + Wallhack [60+ Features] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2484950515253545556 ... LastLast
    mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HullCogan View Post
    Yeah, contacted them now. It says I'm banned from playing on the BO4 servers when I load up BO4, but if I'm banned from Blizzard then I suppose it would say that, very unclear whether the ban is anything to do with Treyarch but the fact that I'm apparently also banned from Blizzard is weird. I haven't verbally abused anyone in-game or anything lmao, so again I'm thinking the ban has to have something to do with the cheat. Average response time from Blizzard is 24 hours so I guess we'll see tomorrow or Monday.

EDIT: Right, the ban is apparently from Activision/Treyarch. "I can get why you'd want to check on this, all Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 bans and restrictions are implemented by Activision and cannot be investigated by us." Doesn't really explain why it says my Blizzard account is banned but yeah, I didn't even mention Black Ops 4 in my message and went through the Account status contact and the first thing they mentioned was BO4, so obviously I'm banned from BO4.

Be interesting to see if anyone else reports bans in the coming week or if it's just me. As I said, though, just seems weird, I've been using these CoD hacks for a few years now and I truly believe I play less obvious now than I ever have.
    That's strange, maybe there was just a bug or something in the hacks that activated it.

EDIT: I purchased BO3 on steam a couple of days ago, loaded up the hack but got tired of waiting for a lobby. I didn't play a single game, no kills, no score, nothing. And I got banned. Strange lol
    Last edited by mike1591; 05-11-2019 at 02:21 PM.

CoD BO4 Cheats - Aimbot + Wallhack [60+ Features]
    HullCogan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mike1591 View Post
    That's strange, maybe there was just a bug or something in the hacks that activated it.

EDIT: I purchased BO3 on steam a couple of days ago, loaded up the hack but got tired of waiting for a lobby. I didn't play a single game, no kills, no score, nothing. And I got banned. Strange lol
    Yeah, definitely feel like the BO3 one is detected.
    What I'm thinking of doing re: BO4 is just buying a code for the base version, hopefully not hardware ID banned, if not then I'll play with the hack on it for a while and see if I get banned, still got a couple of weeks subscription on the hack and can get a key for the basic version of BO4 for like £20. At least I'll know that way lol. The thought of playing Blackout without the hack is just... nah lmao.

mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, definitely feel like the BO3 one is detected.
    What I'm thinking of doing re: BO4 is just buying a code for the base version, hopefully not hardware ID banned, if not then I'll play with the hack on it for a while and see if I get banned, still got a couple of weeks subscription on the hack and can get a key for the basic version of BO4 for like £20. At least I'll know that way lol. The thought of playing Blackout without the hack is just... nah lmao.
    If there is a hardware ID ban, there are ways around that. Just to let you know

Good luck! I'm waiting for time to get added for me to try it out. It says 0 days left, but it doesn't load in the actual game. I remember last month it said to purchase a subscription but it doesn't this time.

llAndreNsll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
    He purchased 1st cheat but it doesnt works currently, so i didnt send activation for him.

Currently only 2nd cheat is up.
    Is the 1st cheat working at the moment? I'm willing to buy it to try...

banek192's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    86 (80%)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It wouldn't have been that though, I've not played any differently to how I've played all this time - under the radar, didn't even use an aimbot on BO4, wasn't looking through walls or anything, never had someone call me out for cheating like you see with other people on PC. In fact I played a bit of Blackout last night after the cheat went live and I hardly got any kills lmao. Just seems weird that the cheat was only live for a few hours and quickly got taken down again and from those few hours of play I got banned, despite the countless hours of trouble free play all these years over various CoD games playing more obviously than I do now.

Interestingly, just found out by logging into Blizzard account on the net that it's my Blizzard account that's been "banned or suspended", not just banned from the game. Do you think Blizzard's anti-cheat can detect these things? Thing is as well, it says I should have received an email detailing the ban, but I haven't received one. Might contact them and ask why lol.
    weird situation. also keep in mind that they can review old reports, like if you play 1 month ago they still can ban for this.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weird situation. also keep in mind that they can review old reports, like if you play 1 month ago they still can ban for this.
    Yeah, still find it weird though cause I haven't ever used an aimbot in BO4, only in BO3. I suppose it's possible that they noticed I started getting "better" at Blackout all of a sudden, then worse for a while (where I didn't use the hack for a while) then better again (when I started using it again) and my stats may have kicked up something, but my stats have been pretty stable for months now.

Either way, I've just got another code for £16 and I don't seem to be ID banned as I'm playing now, I'll continue playing with the hack for the next 2 weeks and see what happens.

If there is a hardware ID ban, there are ways around that. Just to let you know

banek192's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    86 (80%)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    They can do hwid bans or leave some files\logs for it. i suggest windows re install after ban or you can be banned again.

mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can do hwid bans or leave some files\logs for it. i suggest windows re install after ban or you can be banned again.
    I messaged you on Facebook about my time. Please check it when you get a chance

Sysco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday for a brief few mins. it looked like the cheat was up. I fired it up and loaded the game. As soon as the game was about to load, I got a Windows error. Never seen that B4, so I had to completely reboot and hard start my PC.
    Waited for about an hour and logged into Blizzard and played BO4 for about an hr or so with no issues. Seeing how you guys have bans, makes me wonder if they went thru their logs and did IP ban ranges on this latest update.
    I haven't fired up the game today cuz now I'm afraid LOL!

Banek says it's up and running so I definitely need to fire it up and play. Whatever happens, happens.. that's the risk we run

I'll post later once I know anything with my game.

mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sysco View Post
    Yesterday for a brief few mins. it looked like the cheat was up. I fired it up and loaded the game. As soon as the game was about to load, I got a Windows error. Never seen that B4, so I had to completely reboot and hard start my PC.
    Waited for about an hour and logged into Blizzard and played BO4 for about an hr or so with no issues. Seeing how you guys have bans, makes me wonder if they went thru their logs and did IP ban ranges on this latest update.
    I haven't fired up the game today cuz now I'm afraid LOL!

Banek says it's up and running so I definitely need to fire it up and play. Whatever happens, happens.. that's the risk we run

I'll post later once I know anything with my game.
    It's not even loading up for me. I click on load and when it closes I start the bo4, and it seems like it's not even loaded on there. I don't know why or what I am doing wrong

Sysco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not even loading up for me. I click on load and when it closes I start the bo4, and it seems like it's not even loaded on there. I don't know why or what I am doing wrong
    I've loaded into the game with no issues.. so far lol. I am noticing alot of lag and when I'm aiming I have to burst fire for some reason auto fire on the weapons is super laggy. game is smooth, but when it comes to shooting I'm getting weird lag drops?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd rather risk getting banned again tbh, I do my work on my PC and got loads of software set up that I really don't feel like reinstalling lol. As I said above, just got the basic version for cheap and got a couple of weeks left on the cheat so yeah, I'll just see how I go.

mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd rather risk getting banned again tbh, I do my work on my PC and got loads of software set up that I really don't feel like reinstalling lol. As I said above, just got the basic version for cheap and got a couple of weeks left on the cheat so yeah, I'll just see how I go.
    Is it working for you? This is annoying me. I can't get it to load up. I've reinstalled both the game and the loader and followed the instructions to precisely but it won't load up for me.

Sysco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it working for you? This is annoying me. I can't get it to load up. I've reinstalled both the game and the loader and followed the instructions to precisely but it won't load up for me.
    It's working for me. Some lag issues but working fine.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's working fine mate, no problems with it here. That's really strange.