CoD BO4 Cheats - Aimbot + Wallhack [60+ Features] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 474849505152535455 ... LastLast
    HullCogan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sysco View Post
    Any word when cheat #2 will be back up?
    Usually like a week to a week and a half. Been 6 days now so shouldn't be that much longer.

CoD BO4 Cheats - Aimbot + Wallhack [60+ Features]
    Sysco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked over at SC's and still no ETA on when it'll be up again. It's been a week now.

mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked over at SC's and still no ETA on when it'll be up again. It's been a week now.
    It shows it's undetected now instead of updating for me

Sysco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mike1591 View Post
    It shows it's undetected now instead of updating for me
    Looks like it might be up now..

mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it might be up now..
    I can't even start the game now. I don't know why. It's annoying.

Sysco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing it's close, but still bugged.

mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing it's close, but still bugged.
    Yeah it went back to updating lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, time to start being careful boys. I've been banned from BO3 AND BO4 this week.

Been using the SystemCheat hacks ever since IW zombies and never experienced a ban, then suddenly two games in one week despite being careful. Obviously not used the BO4 hack all week, then used it last night and it got me banned. Perhaps Treyarch have finally figured a way to detect these now. Wasn't even using the aimbot, just the ESP and I wasn't obvious with it at all.
    Last edited by HullCogan; 05-11-2019 at 12:14 PM.

banek192's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    86 (80%)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    2nd cheat is updated and back online!

mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HullCogan View Post
    Right, time to start being careful boys. I've been banned from BO3 AND BO4 this week.

Been using the SystemCheat hacks ever since IW zombies and never experienced a ban, then suddenly two games in one week despite being careful. Obviously not used the BO4 hack all week, then used it last night and it got me banned. Perhaps Treyarch have finally figured a way to detect these now. Wasn't even using the aimbot, just the ESP and I wasn't obvious with it at all.
    I hope that I won't get flagged. Yesterday when it showed that it was updated, I tried loading it but the game wouldn't even get to the loading screen before it crashed with no warnings or error codes. Event viewer didn't even show any errors.

Strange. I think I'll wait a couple more days to make sure it's truly undetected

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope that I won't get flagged. Yesterday when it showed that it was updated, I tried loading it but the game wouldn't even get to the loading screen before it crashed with no warnings or error codes. Event viewer didn't even show any errors.

Strange. I think I'll wait a couple more days to make sure it's truly undetected
    It's weird, cause it was working totally fine for me last night for the few hours that it was active, no crashes or game closing or anything. Then it went offline. Then today when it went back on, I went to load up BO4, only to find I'd been banned.
    I've had the game closing on me when I've tried using zombies hacks after updates as well and never got banned for that, been a very long time since I used any of those either way.
    *Sigh* I feel depressed now. Not only do I have to buy another copy to continue playing, I'll have to start from scratch with my XP and unlocks, but the worst thing is now I'm scared to use hacks again so Blackout would suck ass either way, the ESP system just made it so much more fun somehow lol.

banek192's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    86 (80%)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Because BO4 and BO4 uses stats based anticheats, they didnt detect cheat itself, they detect how you use it, checking reports and etc.

So it works like Fairfight in BF, but much better.

They can flag you only if you play too obviously.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
    Because BO4 and BO4 uses stats based anticheats, they didnt detect cheat itself, they detect how you use it, checking reports and etc.

So it works like Fairfight in BF, but much better.

They can flag you only if you play too obviously.
    It wouldn't have been that though, I've not played any differently to how I've played all this time - under the radar, didn't even use an aimbot on BO4, wasn't looking through walls or anything, never had someone call me out for cheating like you see with other people on PC. In fact I played a bit of Blackout last night after the cheat went live and I hardly got any kills lmao. Just seems weird that the cheat was only live for a few hours and quickly got taken down again and from those few hours of play I got banned, despite the countless hours of trouble free play all these years over various CoD games playing more obviously than I do now.

Interestingly, just found out by logging into Blizzard account on the net that it's my Blizzard account that's been "banned or suspended", not just banned from the game. Do you think Blizzard's anti-cheat can detect these things? Thing is as well, it says I should have received an email detailing the ban, but I haven't received one. Might contact them and ask why lol.
    Last edited by HullCogan; 05-11-2019 at 01:30 PM.

mike1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wouldn't have been that though, I've not played any differently to how I've played all this time - under the radar, didn't even use an aimbot on BO4, wasn't looking through walls or anything, never had someone call me out for cheating like you see with other people on PC. In fact I played a bit of Blackout last night after the cheat went live and I hardly got any kills lmao. Just seems weird that the cheat was only live for a few hours and quickly got taken down again and from those few hours of play I got banned, despite the countless hours of trouble free play all these years over various CoD games playing more obviously than I do now.

Interestingly, just found out by logging into Blizzard account on the net that it's my Blizzard account that's been "banned or suspended", not just banned from the game. Do you think Blizzard's anti-cheat can detect these things? Thing is as well, it says I should have received an email detailing the ban, but I haven't received one. Might contact them and ask why lol.
    If you contact them, can you let me know what they said? That's weird that your bliz account was suspended and not the game.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you contact them, can you let me know what they said? That's weird that your bliz account was suspended and not the game.
    Yeah, contacted them now. It says I'm banned from playing on the BO4 servers when I load up BO4, but if I'm banned from Blizzard then I suppose it would say that, very unclear whether the ban is anything to do with Treyarch but the fact that I'm apparently also banned from Blizzard is weird. I haven't verbally abused anyone in-game or anything lmao, so again I'm thinking the ban has to have something to do with the cheat. Average response time from Blizzard is 24 hours so I guess we'll see tomorrow or Monday.

EDIT: Right, the ban is apparently from Activision/Treyarch. "I can get why you'd want to check on this, all Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 bans and restrictions are implemented by Activision and cannot be investigated by us." Doesn't really explain why it says my Blizzard account is banned but yeah, I didn't even mention Black Ops 4 in my message and went through the Account status contact and the first thing they mentioned was BO4, so obviously I'm banned from BO4.

Be interesting to see if anyone else reports bans in the coming week or if it's just me. As I said, though, just seems weird, I've been using these CoD hacks for a few years now and I truly believe I play less obvious now than I ever have.
    Last edited by HullCogan; 05-11-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 474849505152535455 ... LastLast