Crystal Conflict Piloting - Top 100 & 30 and more! (Windows/Steam) (NA/EU) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Infernusity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crystal Conflict Piloting - Top 100 & 30 and more! (Windows/Steam) (NA/EU)

No longer accepting top 100/top 30 orders, slots are full. Custom orders still available like Diamond to Crystal.

Payment is strictly done via PayPal Friends & Family, message me for price information.

Contact me on here or on discord: Infernusity#1633

Hello, I have piloted over 200 accounts for Feast in the last 5 years and I intend to expand my services for Crystal Conflict's ranked mode as well. The game mode has changed how I will be operating since climbing has become labor rather than skill so I will be devoting time and pricing off of my time alone.

This service is done by account-share so do keep that in mind, I will work around your schedule and commitments. Highly suggest we take scheduling plans and coordination to Discord for cleaner communication. If you have any questions, you're welcomed to ask!

Note: For steam accounts I'll also need your steam login information, the steam bypass has stopped working so this is extremely unfortunate.

The rewards from this service includes Adventure Plate components, exclusive titles, and everything in the series battlepass.

I will also offer an individual service of grinding to series level 25 for you for the main reward.

As well as custom orders like diamond to crystal and the like.

Series level 25 reward

Series 1 - Level 25 Reward - Album on Imgur

Titles

- Ended season at (tier): (tier) Keeper

- Ended season at rank #1 : Of the Final Conflict

- Ended season at rank #2-#30: Of the Endless Conflict

- Ended season at rank #31-#1 00: Of the Rising Conflict

Ranked rewards; Adventure Plate background/frame/accents

Crystal Conflict Season 1 Ranked Rewards - Album on Imgur

Do keep in mind, you'll obtain A LOT of Wolf Marks and achievement progress/achievement completions from this service, it's not just the exclusive unobtainable adventure plate kit.

- A popular bonus among my past clients was the Gloria-class Airship mount for 200 CC wins, this is easily obtained in a single season.

- Another worthwhile bonus are the Faepup and Hellpup minions, these are easily obtained in a single season regardless of what I play.

I will be doing this service without the help of any bots or third party programs. I'm located in the United States and will be using a VPN to minimize the risk of your account getting banned.

In the event your account gets banned, I will compensate you the FULL price of the service you purchased, even if you only paid the first half I'll reimburse the total cost. There has never been a recorded event where one of my previous clients were banned, so this is highly unlikely.
    Last edited by Infernusity; 07-06-2022 at 07:51 PM.

Crystal Conflict Piloting - Top 100 & 30 and more! (Windows/Steam) (NA/EU)