Reborn Buddy LIFETIME key + Several other Lifetime Mod keys menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hookleymookley's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reborn Buddy LIFETIME key + Several other Lifetime Mod keys

Hello there.

RebornBuddy
    Rebornbuddy - Fatebot, Grindbot, Gatherbot and Raidbot for FF14: A Realm Reborn

I'm selling my life time key for rebornbuddy- one of the best bots out there. This bot has the ability to do several things; auto-combat rotation, grind fates and deep dungeons, farm triple-triad, do chocobo races, and acquire then complete MSQ/SQ automatically. It's an amazing tool for sure, and typically you would have to pay monthly to be able to use it. Fortunately for me, and soon you, I purchased a key when the product first came out and it's exempt from the monthly charge. There are some additional plugins that I'm including as well. The links below are for informational purposes, but rest assured that what you're paying for is not the monthly version but a life time key.

Those are:

Lisbeth (AutoCrafting)
    Lisbeth 3 (Stormblood) – Siune

Agil (AuthRepair/Equip)
    Agil – Siune

Mew (Fishing, Gathering, Unspoiled- Red/Yellow Scripting)
    Entrax

Arcade (Auto GP farming)
    Arcade – Exmortem's Store

Magitek - Paladin Key
    Magitek - White Mage key

Please note though, I won't help you set up the bot software. There are plenty of guides online and it's pretty straight forward stuff. Each plugin and the software itself all have very active discord servers that provide troubleshooting and configuration files if needed.

Please PM your offers.

Keys work for all regions. US, EU, CN.
    Last edited by hookleymookley; 07-08-2018 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Updating verbiage. Adding links for more information.

Reborn Buddy LIFETIME key + Several other Lifetime Mod keys
    Erina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

Are you still selling your RebornBuddy lifetime key ?
    Thanks