Spending 1000$ on Gil, high end account on Sarg server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AuctionPro's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spending 1000$ on Gil, high end account on Sarg server

Greetings, I have some spare cash and I am very well interested in coming back to FFXIV.
    I don't feel the need of going through the hassle of getting levels and such especially with my tedious work schedule.

So, to beat all of that i'd rather invest in a really nice account before I start to play the game since I will mainly be focusing on strictly pvp's.

Therefore, I am looking for an account and gil on Sarg server. It has to be worth 1000 otherwise I will simply ignore you.
    All forums of payment will be done via paypal, you must be verified and I will not go first under any circumstances.

If you have something for me that's worth that, I would expect a detailed explanation as to why it's worth the money.

Post here what you have and your skype, I will make sure get back to you within 24 hours.
    Last edited by AuctionPro; 01-21-2015 at 08:37 AM.

Spending 1000$ on Gil, high end account on Sarg server