[CRYSTAL] Large, Medium and Small houses for sale! (New plots! January 2024) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Desifee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CRYSTAL] Large, Medium and Small houses for sale! (New plots! January 2024)

Welcome!
    I'm selling small and medium houses in Crystal.

All plots are FC plots and master role will be transferred after being 30 days in the FC (due to SE restrictions, there is a 30-day ownership cooldown).

- Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, Crypto and can consider others.

- Middleman? I am willing to sell it with a Middleman as long as the buyer cover fees.

- DISCORD CONTACT: desifee
    (Unique Discord ID: 1197887486660190352)

CRYSTAL

BALMUNG SMALL SHIROGANE PLOT 41

- Information about the plot: This plot is in front of a river with a bridge on the side!
    - Type of purchase: FC ownership transfer. I'll invite you to the FC and after 30 days I will give you the ownership.
    - Price: $175 (SALE PENDING)

BALMUNG SMALL MIST PLOT 3

- Information about the plot: This plot has a good view from its backyard! It is also located next to the marketboard and summoning bell.
    - Type of purchase: FC ownership transfer. I'll invite you to the FC and after 30 days I will give you the ownership.
    - Price: $175

BRYNHILDR SMALL LAVENDER BEDS PLOT 9

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 2* plot is located next to the marketboard and summoning bell and has nice views to a majestic waterfall in the backyard!
    - Price: $175

DIABOLOS MEDIUM LAVENDER BEDS PLOT 1

- Information about the plot: This plot has beautiful views of a waterfall and the bridge that crosses to Lily Hills!
    - Price: $450

DIABOLOS MEDIUM MIST PLOT 60

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* plot has views to all the Mist beachfront and it’s right above the beach!

DIABOLOS MEDIUM MIST PLOT 4

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* plot is close to the beach and has some good views!
    - Price: $500

GOBLIN MEDIUM LAVENDER BEDS PLOT 27

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 2* plot is located next to the marketboard and summoning bell and has nice views around it! This FC also has 1 sub and 1 plane.

MALBORO MEDIUM MIST PLOT 34

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* plot is located next to Mist beachfront and close to the marketboard!

ZALERA MEDIUM MIST PLOT 4

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* plot is located next to Mist beachfront and close to the marketboard!

⚠️ I never add anyone on Discord FIRST! Be careful! ⚠️

------------------------------​
    Last edited by Desifee; 03-16-2024 at 10:40 AM.

[CRYSTAL] Large, Medium and Small houses for sale! (New plots! January 2024)