WTB Cheap "Starter"ESO Account (PC/NA) with at least one level 50 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

eaSTS9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB Cheap "Starter"ESO Account (PC/NA) with at least one level 50

I've tried ESO in beta/launch back in 2014...I hated the game back then and quit. Recently bought a cheap CD-Key and tested the game out currently and want to start playing but eliminate some of the huge grind.

So I'm looking for an account on PC/NA only that has at least one level 50 character with pref close to 160cp gear and most/all the skill+weapon trees finished. Good amount of gold/mounts/outfits and any other level 50 alts are a plus

Prefered classes:
    Nightblade(tank or stamdps)
    Templar(any)
    Dragonknight(any)
    Sorc(stam dps)

Just an idea^

Let me know basic info on your account and an asking price. We will use Paypal and I prefer someone with rep/been around a while too. Must have ALL of the account information (secret question, email access, creation date, etc). no steam accounts please, just the base game (any DLC or ESO plus will factor in as well)

Not looking to spend a ton, just looking for something secure to get into endgame with sooner. Will give better contact info if interested in your account, or PM me with another way to message you.

WTB Cheap "Starter"ESO Account (PC/NA) with at least one level 50