Blade&Soul Power leveling (1 - 45) 5 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thegearbooth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blade&Soul Power leveling (1 - 45) $125

For NA ONLY!, for any other custom services or questions feel free to ask

Price: 125 USD via Paypal or playerauctions.
    100% Hand played by myself, I also use a vpn and choose the closest server to you to prevent long distance ips logging in the same account, I also would not recommend not logging into your account until im finished.
    All main story quests up until 41 will be completed + lvl 38 awakened weapon. Depending on rng jewelry may be leveled as well but I do not put priority into it.
    Time needed to complete the order: 15-40 hours. My fastest time has been 15 hours but that was without constant server issues / over crowded areas. Will also discount about $15 if you provide the soups to speed up the leveling, will need about 10 to use in the various grind spots.

Skype - Thegearbooth
    I'm open to live feeding over skype screen cast/ skype voice/ and just plain messaging to keep you up to date with your character.

Order Queue Line ( 0 ) Estimated Availability Time: Now
    I will be updating this number/time whenever I already have orders places to give you an idea when Ill be available to assist you.

Refund policy: If you are banned while the order is in place I will offer a full refund or a duplicate order. Be aware that I transfer funds immediately to my bank after receiving funds so some refunds may be delayed.

I do not offer any prorates if your character is not lvl 1. Though still contact me if you are still interested and I'm sure we could still make a deal.
    Last edited by Thegearbooth; 01-22-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Blade&Soul Power leveling (1 - 45) 5
    Thegearbooth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)