Selling my Gamez account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sakanaru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling my Gamez account

Like the title says, im currently selling my gamez account
    The Beserker has all of the gear on him (Blackstar and he has both kutum and nouver) 664 ( all level 9 equipment / level 15 Dande and level 1 Nouver) GS v--- screenshot of gear
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...86/Capture.PNG
    Why: Because i have really lost the interest to play gamez anymore due to my work schedule and College.

First of all i will provide screenshots of everything in dms.
    Other than that the account includes a level 60 Kuno / level 64 Sorc / level 64 Maehwa / level 64 Ranger / level 64 Warrior / level 65 Valk / level 64 Witch / level 63 Dark knight / level 64 Archer / level 65 Mystic / level 65 Wizard / level 64 Zerk / and level 64 Striker
    291 Energy and 333 Contribution has a T4 fairy and all T3 pets 1Bil in raw silver and a bunch of caphras to go crazy with.
    For More information about the account dm me and i will provide my discord and other necessisities, (also the account does not come with Email!) and im mainly looking for offers for the account i dont have a set price yet and im willing to negotiate!
    Discord is Bimbo#4284

Selling my Gamez account