Private ROOT Grind bot | Slots limited | Private discord | More information Inside. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Root,'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private ROOT Grind bot | Slots limited | Private discord | More information Inside.

https://i.imgur.com/dUCCXBK.png (Introduce Banner)
    <------------------->

Hello, I'm J.
    The key to the veteran ROOT team.
    We are part of the developers of Bots for very active games such as Aion, CoC, and more.
    On 22/3/2016, we started working on the Bot of Black Desert game.
    In view of the great demand of Bot for this game, "Grind Bot", we have made every effort to create such a bot and I am happy to announce that the bot is currently 90% ready, I will note what is missing later on.

About Us:
    As I said at Introduce, we are a bunch of 4 people programmers working on this project from 2016.
    We have just released the project in small "Discord" communities with a small and convenient customer base.
    For example, we have the Aion community. At the moment, Bot is using 15 users in this community, and that is the maximum we allow ourselves.
    Why is it like this?
    Safety, safety and safety.

About The Bot:
    So, as I mentioned in the title, the Grindbot is a combined bot with several different types of options such as:
    Fishing
    Gathering
    Marketplace Snipe.
    We did not create these three options, but simply took a ready source and changed it and improved it, so you can not consider these options at a price.
    But they work properly!

Grind Bot -
    So, the most important thing that everyone was waiting for!
    The Grind Bot works with the LUA files we created and programmed for each class.
    In other words, each file has:
    1. Class Selection
    2. Combat for the same class - Pre Awakening / Awakening.
    Currently the Bot supports all classes but not Lahn
    So supposedly 90% is ready because one class is missing in Bot.
    The bot has a protective mechanism that works like this:
    Someone kills monsters near you, the bot will replace a channel after a clash with that player.
    A second option:
    Does anyone recognize you or attack you? The bot will use "V" and send a private message to the player "Why are you attacking me" or "You can have the spot LMAO" and 4 unique messages that I will not publish so that the content will not leak.
    The bot supports all kinds of unique places to Grind which means:
    Valencia - Pila Ku, Sulfur Mine, AAkman, Fogans, Crescents. - We deleted nagas since alot of clashes between players.
    Kamasylve - Manshaums only
    Calpheon - Hexe, Saunil and more
    and all the rest are supported for 1-56.
    There is also a 1-59 mode which require 180AP and minimum of 220DP.

Combats and Rotations :
    We (ROOT team) are not that good in this game so we usually used Youtube rotations and class combo's to build our grind feature.
    Each grind spot will have atleast 3 rotations and 3 different spots.

I hope all this information fits in and make you understand, if there is more info required, let us know.

So,
    How does it work and how do you get it ?:
    acceptance:
    We choose our users very carefully!
    We are currently on the statistics of 2 Bans in two and a half years in all our Bots.
    We do not want to start a career in Black Desert in a bad way or in destroying our statistics.
    Our community is very, but very, very quiet and private so that you never heard of us, maybe only about our name but not our Bots.
    In order to be accepted we will ask you a few questions and we will give you a credibility test that will not take so long.

If you are accepted, you will receive a message and will be able to pay and join our Discord community.
    Our Discord is mixed with other Bots players, so we want to keep the language pleasant and proper because this community is really Brotherhood type and everyone helps everyone.

Payment :
    The payment itself will be made through Bitcoin only.
    Why not PayPal?
    Lots of people use PayPal (our really good priority).
    And just betrayed us after 180 days they did Chargeback and caused us losses.
    Since the team decided we do not trust any PayPal payment but only Bitcoin.

Bot Price :
    40$ / month.
    Affordable price, fair and suitable for any pocket!

Proofs:
    Of course we have proofs but they are pictures only.
    Why images only?
    If we start posting videos or doing screenshare people will be able to take photos of it and use it against us or do scam to a lot of innocent people.
    So I hope you are smart enough to understand why only pictures are our proofs.
    We do not force anyone to buy the Bot, if you are interested enough and understand business, you will know that we are reliable and you will get a product that is of high value and rare to find with a private and quiet community!

But yeah everyone ask for this kind of proof:
    https://i.imgur.com/nXGDbkP.png
    fishing event - https://i.imgur.com/euG88vE.png
    Marketplace snipe - https://i.imgur.com/ZcZsN06.png (one of our best members)

Current slot's status (1/7/201 -
    North America - 13/15
    Europe - 11/15
    South America - 14/15
    Korea - 15/15

Discord - Send us private message in ownedcore with your discord in it and we will get back to you.
    Email: [email protected] - send us email.

ROOT team.
    Last edited by Root,; 07-01-2018 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Updating slots stats!

Private ROOT Grind bot | Slots limited | Private discord | More information Inside.
  2. Thanks Popaio, Saitama12 (2 members gave Thanks to Root, for this useful post)
    tihspmet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone falls for this low effort scam they deserve to lose their money.

Root,'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tihspmet View Post
    A trusted middleman can be used and I dont mind paying the fee's.
    must be from ownedcore.

Maxytop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)