ImAwesome! Witch/Wizard Edition; One button BDO Godmode + Damage Hack and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ImAwesome! Witch/Wizard Edition; One button BDO Godmode + Damage Hack and more!

SALES HAVE BEEN STOPPED UNTIL THE SOFTWARE IS UPDATED! Thank you for your patience!

I'm AWESOME!

What is ImAwesome?
    It's a hack that allows you to level or kill mobs EXTREMELY fast without worrying about ANY gear or looting. It reduces damage taken by 1000%, increases your DPS by 1000% and all you need to do is hold down Right Mouse Button. A lot of safety options are included to keep your account safe. I've used this everyday for nearly 2 months now and still have not been banned or even noticed by another player. I can also guarantee there is nothing out there that has these features working flawlessly like this one.

It was made with account safety and ease of use in mind.

It highlights loot to make sure they are visible and it instantly loots as soon as you run over the bodies.

Everything else is either calculated for you or will notify you of what to do via the 3D Icon notifications / UI.

Here are some leveling times on new accounts with all SELF FOUND gear.
    Level 1-50; <6 hours played; 38 AP, 16DP -- https://i.imgur.com/AN8i0W0.jpg
    Level 1-55; 22 hours played; 98 AP, 12DP!!! -- https://i.imgur.com/GKVj34V.jpg
    Level 1-56; 1 day 21 hours played; -- AP, -- DP --
    Past 50, we're talking MILLIONS per hour in silver, even if RNG hates you.

Currently; This hack allows you, as as Witch or Wizard, to solo anything in the game with any gear without doing anything else other than holding down right click. Obviously, world bosses will die faster with more AP, but it's not necessary.

Can you get banned using this? Yes, if you try really hard to get banned.
    Will you get banned using this? Most likely not, as long as you don't disable the safety settings.

Feature List

Rotation Manager:
    -Automatically detects which skills you have.
    -Automatically updates the optimal rotation every level. -- Supports level 1-60+
    -Focuses on keeping you alive by using heals and exploits that let you face tank world bosses. (Not exagerating)
    -Focuses on killing as fast and as safely as possible.
    -Buffs and heals are optimized and take less than 50ms to cast to ensure you get as much DPS as possible.
    -Self heals from level 10
    -Godmode from level 25

Skill Guide:
    -Automatically detects the skills needed for the current rotation
    -Tells you with the status indicator 3D icon when a new skill / skill upgrade is available. -- This allows you to turn off the UI completely and still know you're doing the best damage possible.
    -Automatically checks that you meet skill level and skill points requirements. -- It will also tell you know how many skill points you have extra or missing for each skill you haven't learned yet.

Auto-Looting:
    -Fully customizable loot markers. -- Never miss loot again!
    -Instantly loot any item you run over. -- Spend more time killing, less time looting!

Speed Hack:
    -Fully customizable movement speed, attack speed and cast speed hack. -- "Gotta go fast" -Sonic the hedgehog

Status Indicator 3D Icon:
    -Fully customizable status icon and notifications. -- When you don't have all the highest skills for the best rotation for your level, this script will tell you by flashing the status icon yellow.

Safety Options:
    -Customizable thick lines to players in rendering range. -- If you can't see them, they can't see you and thanks to thick lines being drawn towards other players, you will always be the first to see them.
    -Automatically pauses script when: In a safezone, around players, in an NPC interaction, when your map is open and when your inventory is open. -- All this to prevent accidentally casting spells and looking suspicious.

Videos:
    Playlist with all videos:

(Feature Display: Soloing End-Game Content Gameplay)
    (Feature Display: 3D Status Icon)
    (Feature Display: Instant Looting + Loot Markers)
    (Feature Display: Safety Settings)
    (Feature Display: Rotation and Skill Guide Manager)
    (Feature Display: FaceTanking Bosses)
    (Feature Display: Speed Hack)

Contact Us!

Skype(Preferred): KaySells003

Or

Discord(Contact Kaymoney):
    https://discord.gg/010MZ16Vzp5qimycm

Price: Only $50 USD (Paypal only!) *Purchases are final and non-refundable, including the event where this software is rendered unusable because of changes to the game.
    Last edited by Parog; 06-18-2016 at 09:53 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

ImAwesome! Witch/Wizard Edition; One button BDO Godmode + Damage Hack and more!
    sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thing is really worth the price! It makes lvling/grinding/ect you can think of 1000x easier. It has amazing safety features so it will auto detect player and disable itself. Also like how it highlights bodys with a green arrow so you wont miss anything. My gold has went from farming 6-7mil an hour legit to about 10mil min. Also with god mode you can farm things you never could solo before at super fast rate!

Rate 10/10 would buy again

meisterhd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see the thread is finally here!

I've been using this script by Parog and it is the best out there if you're looking to level extremely fast and earn massive amounts of silver within days!

A list of accomplishments and stuff I just enjoy about the script:

1) Level 1-55 in less than a day
    2) 55-56 in less than 24 hours
    2.5) Full +15 grunil armor set, +15 blue yuria staff, +15 steel dagger and 5 ap rings / earrings / belt / necklace within 2 days. INSANE!
    3) Over 50+ million silver in the first day (including level reward claim, 40, 45, 50, 55)
    4) Made over 50m farming for only 3 hours (good loot drops / hand ins)
    5) Reached top 30 average on the growth leaderboard in less then 2 days
    6) Being able to see players from max distance so I could be careful
    7) Being able to activate / deactive the script with a single side mouse button click
    Being able to use the script efficiently with just holding down right mouse button

I highly recommend this script, god like.
    Last edited by meisterhd; 06-06-2016 at 07:41 PM. Reason: number issue

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can verify that it works well! leveling 1-50 in just 4½ hours, and at the same time swimming to pirate island. Very good and well worth the price, I would have charged double.

DivineEmperor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to buy it, can you reply on skype please?

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a small issue with my computer last night and the last version of my work I could recover was from 3 days ago, there will be a small delay until this is ready and this is the reason I haven't accepted anyone on skype just yet. Please bear with me as I'm working as fast as I can. It should be ready by tonight at the latest.
    What's a Parog?

ZERQIUS55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    I had a small issue with my computer last night and the last version of my work I could recover was from 3 days ago, there will be a small delay until this is ready and this is the reason I haven't accepted anyone on skype just yet. Please bear with me as I'm working as fast as I can. It should be ready by tonight at the latest.
    that oke, let us know when your back operational

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First post updated with all the videos showing the features and the hack is now fully updated and ready to go.
    What's a Parog?

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't had a chance to test it myself yet but vids and screens speak for themselves, and you know there's no bullshit involved because there's an OC mawd selling it - hell, I'll go ahead and to prove I mean it, I'm gonna wage my 100% positive at almost 200 feedback and say that if you buy it and it's not doing what promised, you can go ahead and leave me a negative feedback instead of him

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a sneak peak of the making of the Ranger version, which hits multiple targets at once and auto aims for you! --

Anyone that has purchased the script before the release of the ranger version will also get the ranger version for free!
    What's a Parog?

gobbleducky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to 1-50 very fast. Working on 50-56 now. Very good script and Parog will always message you back to provide support. 10/10. I will message you for the ranger script for sure.

ganker4lifez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this for a couple of days now and its insane, highly recommend this script well worth the $50

tastylemonz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely superb! I got to 50 straight out of the box in under 4.5 hours! Mind you this WAS with all +15 gear, if you are able to manage a +15 bares or higher staff, you can easily solo grind helms at level 35, i switched to sausans at 42! I was skeptical at first by the daunting promises of 50+ in breakneck speed, but was thoroughly surprised at how simple and intuitive this script was to use! S+ ranking in my book! Would buy again, would recommend to all!

Yoggek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    58/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red Nose easy Mode :P

TheLink77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you make something clear please?

How do my damage go plus 1000%+

Do you mean it's stats hacks or the no cd technique?
    Last edited by Parog; 06-16-2016 at 09:46 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast