EU Jordine/Powerlvling/silver farming/safest option/Without log in into your account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dorsai85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Jordine/Powerlvling/silver farming/safest option/Without log in into your account

You dont have time to lvl up your character after 50 lvl+, but you are afraid of giving your log in/password info to gold sellers? You dont want to risk ban or your account being stolen? If you play on Eu Jordine there is 100% safe option for you!! With one of my clients i found spot in Mediah territory where you can left your char without risk of being killed by mobs. You can left your char here and go afk while i can exp it for you when we are in party. Why choosing my offer?

- 100% safe for you cause you log in into your account yourself and all we doing are being in same party;
    - 0 chance for ban from Daum cause we not doing anything illegal;
    - competitive prices.

Powerlevel

Powerlvling 50-51 - 1 days 25$
    Powerlvling 51-52 - 1 days40$
    Powerlvling 52-53 - 1-3 days 65$
    Powerlvling 53-54 - 1-4 days 110$
    Powerlvling 54-55 - 1-6 days180$

its little more expensive then cheapest offers here, but its because its 100% safe option when manually log in into your account and exping your character by hand still have risk of ban or account being stolen and it require more works from me and its slower then manually farming on your own account. Im only one here who use this different method of powerlvling. Im doing manual powerlvling on your own account too (on any server) if you prefer cheaper prices and not care about most secure and legal form of powerlvling in BDO game...

If you need silver farming and you play on Eu Jordine im doing taxi farming too, your lvl or eq not matter, i know method to farm silver even for lvl 20,30 chars, all you need to do is to pick up items from ground... I can provide about 2,3M silver per hour... Its same as powerlvling safest option here cause noone log in into your account, we farm silver in party...

1M silver= 4$

For more info add ask me on skype- dorsai22

I accept paypal and bitcoin payment...

EU Jordine/Powerlvling/silver farming/safest option/Without log in into your account