PC APEX ACCOUNT PREDATOR SEASON 3 MASTER SEASON 8 HAIRLOM LIFELINE 120+ Rares SKIN menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Theres89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PC APEX ACCOUNT PREDATOR SEASON 3 MASTER SEASON 8 HAIRLOM LIFELINE 120+ Rares SKIN

As per title I am selling PC Origin Apex account total Liv over 4000 and new method over 182 with 42k kills Predator Season 3 , Master Season 8 and 80% of remaining Diamond , Hairlom Lifeline with 27k total kills almost.
    With over 130 legendary skins including from events like Giby, Bangalore. All very rare skins for R99 , Flafline and Wingman.
    One of the rarest accounts ever offered for sale.

Payment with USDT TRC20 or ERC20.

Price: 1300 USDT / 1300 $, but we can talk about of price togheder

For interested send me a DM/PVT message we will get in touch on discord where I can also stream you the account and anything else you require.

Very clean account with Origin never used that compromised the operation or invalidated the rules.

I am a Very Serious and Transparent person.
    I am selling because I don't play it much anymore.

I will post pictures soon

PC APEX ACCOUNT PREDATOR SEASON 3 MASTER SEASON 8 HAIRLOM LIFELINE 120+ Rares SKIN