Level Up Your Gaming Experience with Orion - Last Epoch Bot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D4Orion's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    23/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (88%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level Up Your Gaming Experience with Orion - Last Epoch Bot

We bring you Orion for Last Epoch, the most advanced injection bot for Last Epoch. With consistent updates and support for all classes, Orion handles dungeon runs, questlines, monolith farming, and more. Say farewell to grind and hello to seamless progression with Orion by your side.

Pricing as follows:

DAILY: $5.99
    WEEKLY: $13.99
    MONTHLY: $25.99
    LIFETIME: $299.99

Features List:
    • Full Questline Completion
    • Monolith Farming
    • Dungeon Farming
    • Custom Rotations
    • Stash
    • Arena

Visit our discord to find out more.

Orion Discord

Or visit our website.
    Last edited by D4Orion; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:30 AM.

Level Up Your Gaming Experience with Orion - Last Epoch Bot
  2. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to D4Orion for this useful post)
    Szustarol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the bot so far, ofc it is basic as it is, didn't use it for monoliths yet but it helps me level up along the campaign by clearing maps. The only complaint I haveis I would like the respawn to not grab my mouse each time I die. That said updates are rolled out super quickly (a couple per day) so It has very promising future.

Edit: If you're coming from D4 background you might be concerned with suspicious requirements of the bot like changing system locale - it is no longer the case with LE, ast least not now, you still have to disable the antivirus but it is way more user firendly.
    Last edited by Szustarol; 02-26-2024 at 11:05 AM.

4. Thanks D4Orion (1 members gave Thanks to Szustarol for this useful post)
    SilverEcho77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exciting news! Thanks for offering such affordable access to premium features with Orion. Can't wait to level up my Last Epoch experience! Looking forward to the upcoming additions too. 🔥🎮

6. Thanks D4Orion (1 members gave Thanks to SilverEcho77 for this useful post)
    addue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using it for 2 days straight and so far goes great even on this early stage of development.
    Team already pushed out two updates and they are very active on Discord

Great product from a great team, thank

8. Thanks D4Orion (1 members gave Thanks to addue for this useful post)
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks. .

havadakid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talked with high ranking members and they do not feel that you should have a video, proof of work so to say. They are all up on the dicks of the devs (or multi account). Be very careful when purchasing from here. They advertise an 8 euro trial per day for a reason. They can bank a lot on that.

havadakid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I want to say is be careful out there. It may be amazing, it may not. There is a reason they want to sell you a day pass. They don't need repeat customers in a world of 1m+ people playing the game. Enjoy your time in life and don't fall for this.

Sophistical's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased a week key, this is my review after using it for a day or so.
    TLDR: 7/10 - great start to a bot early in its production with a helpful team of support members and devs providing feedback and updates in rapid time.

Overall early on into its development the team here have a great product in their hands that has the possibility of becoming something as big as ROS bot for D3. The base features are somewhat clunky but after setting them up and fiddling with them you have a bot that can spam monoliths and respect your loot filter while your sleeping. The devs provide constant feedback to player suggestions and have seemingly pumping updates out as they develop them. The support team are great and have spent hours helping users with issues get in game and get the product working.

Be advised some builds might not have the best experience with how basic the combat routines are, but if you have some leech and can config your ranges properly you shouldn't die too often.
    If you're expecting ROS levels of combat routines, speed farming monoliths and ground avoidance then don't purchase it yet but wait a little for the devs to get round to adding those.
    If you're happy with a bot that spams monoliths, can up your gold and respect your loot filter and are just looking to make some extra income/levels as you sleep - then go for it.

Additionally, if you're down to support the devs in their journey to making a great bot I'd recommend it. It'll only get better overtime.

13. Thanks D4Orion (1 members gave Thanks to Sophistical for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    23/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (88%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have added more clips!

Check out the Lotus Halls Map with Orion Last Epoch! It's great at finding its way through big maps, even for new players with low-level characters. Our bot clears the map without stopping, using the Finish Any Dungeon feature. You don't need to tackle monoliths right away; you can start using this feature from the beginning. The bot uses skills that summon and attack with stability. Give it a try and make your game easier from the start!

Here is a run of a Primalist - Beast Master doing a quick clear on the small map Strand of Storms. It is using the Finish any Dungeon feature.

Myronoa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For an early version this looks very promising to be honest. You need to set it a little bit regarding your class and your build but just the fact you can sit back and enjoy while it follows your loot filters is amazing! Very nice project indeed.

16. Thanks D4Orion (1 members gave Thanks to Myronoa for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    23/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (88%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We reached our initial goal with our latest update.

We will keep working on development for LE, including questline optimization & skill optimization.

To support our ongoing work, we have updated our pricing as follows:

DAILY: 7.99USD
    WEEKLY: 16.99USD
    MONTHLY: 32USD
    LIFETIME: 350 USD

BUY NOW:
    You can now buy lifetime on our website with LTC: https://palbud.mysellix.io/product/orion-last-epoch

Another video has been uploaded! Here is a quick Beast Master run of a echo in a level 90 monolith. Only the skills are optimised, there has been no gear optimization done at this point in the leveling process.

xsnowfoxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a member of the team, I might be a touch biased (I joined the team about a month after the D4 software launch), but I've recently delved into Last Epoch after owning it during its early access phase. Since its full release, I've found myself thoroughly engaged. While the feature set isn't yet complete, the frequent major updates every few days have been transformative, altering nearly every aspect of the software for the better.

One of the standout aspects is its smooth performance, whether running on virtual machines or traditional Windows setups. It provides all the essentials I currently seek in software, from the main questline to customizable loot filters, engaging in the satisfying grind of Monoliths, and exploring and clearing maps. While I can't speak to its real-time market functionality, others have reported decent performance in that aspect.

Overall, the Last Epoch Software continues to evolve, and with each new feature added, its appeal gets better and better.

19. Thanks D4Orion (1 members gave Thanks to xsnowfoxx for this useful post)
    beaend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm used it more than week.
    It's working and get updates every day.

Right now it needs more fix and features, but in first 2 weeks from start game bot already get more than 50 updates (few a day) and it is good signal)

axxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it is, its amazing! will only get better with time!

Thanks G/R
    23/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (88%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    V7.3 - Added ARENA mode

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast