Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanted - C# Developer(s)

Sup people!

I am looking for a skilled C# developer(s) to join our team. If you are interested to join our team with excellent teamwork feel free to pm me or add me on Discord: admiralzero#6142 after reading the whole post.
    Also, by skilled I mean that you should have great experience with C# and you know what you are doing. You should be able to fulfil any concept of a C# application we are going to give you. Also if you have experience with pixel searching or mouse algorithms, that's a plus too.

Currently we have 2 people in the team including myself and another developer.

What you should include when you are contacting me:
    * Some samples, images or anything else that shows what you already did with C# which is worth to mention (If you don't have one, it's ok.)
    * Your Timezone, it's crucial to know since the team works around the globe.
    * Your age, yes, it's important for how mature you are to take this project seriously.

What we will/can offer:
    * Great communication in Discord Server with nice support if you need to know anything
    * Special access to our Private Discord Team Server
    * Full lifetime platform access on launch
    * To be part of our team
    * Developer payouts (I am looking forward to pay my dev team, so you aren't just working for nothing for us!)

So yeah, hopefully some of you will pm me with serious interest and great skills, so see you around!

Wanted - C# Developer(s)