Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends server

Hey guys,

I am currently working to produce a League of Legends server in C# with a MySQL backend. I am looking for a skilled reverser and a person who is good at decoding packets or client/server interactions. I'm not a copy paster, any real coder knows what this means. I personally have an extensive background in game programming in C++ and C#. However I can still be considered an ameteur in reversing and packet decoding.

The Riot servers seem to communicate raw JScript to the client to be interpreted as Bot/Object AI. (Bots, Turrets, Inhibs, and the Nexus).

I've gathered enough information to be able to make bot AI for any character rather than just the currently available bots. Also, enough to make the current bots not play like they were coded by mentally challenged pigeons.

If anyone else is working on a similar project or would like to *contribute **useful knowledge, just drop me an e-mail or reply to this thread.

*Contribute means to add something to the table that is in some way helpful or moves the topic forward.

**Useful means positive comments to which the poster can gain knowledge and move the topic foward. This does not include flaming, trolling, or any other obnoxious remarks from outside input.

E-mail: [email protected]

League of Legends server