0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[C# Library] DConsole

This is a C# library I have been using for my bot. It's pretty basic but I have found it useful and decided to release it to any C# developers that could find use of it.

What is it?

DConsole is basically a library for debugging, displaying data, and processing commands for the user. It mimics certain features from the Windows Console and features GUI functionality that adopts elements from the console. It can be used in a project to easily implement user-defined commands and optimized data output to the end user.

What are the features?

Some of the features I've implemented so far include the ability to dynamically add new user commands, execute commands, and easily write data to the console textbox.

Potential Applications:

I originally created this library to replace traditional user interaction in my bot. Instead of using buttons in the GUI, I wanted to have one central "console" textbox that the user could utilize to run and manage the bot. Since I couldn't find an existing library, I thought I'd create my own. Some of the potential uses for DConsole can be...

1. Debugging
    2. Using text commands to operate the bot. For example, you could add a command called /moveto x, y, z that calls a CTM function movePlayer(float x, float y, float z)
    3. Displaying player data to the user on command (such as X, Y, Z, Rotation, etc)

Screen shot

Downloads

DConsole.rar
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    DConsole.rar

Updates

This is just a very plain, initial release of the library. I plan to add a lot more features to the console in the future and will periodically update new versions as I continue.

Also, since there are probably useful features that I am completely forgetting about, feel free to give me suggestions on what you'd like to see added.

[C# Library] DConsole
    qjlex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks +rep

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In other words, you spent 15-20 minutes creating something very simple. (Also, this has NOTHING to do with memory editing.)

_duracell's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    In other words, you spent 15-20 minutes creating something very simple. (Also, this has NOTHING to do with memory editing.)
    I agree it's very simple, but in all fairness, I spent more than 20 minutes creating it. As I said, I thought it might be useful for others to use since I hadn't seen anything similar released. Sure, I guess I could have just refrained from posting it and just kept it in my own project. What's the harm in sharing it though? It's not like I'm giving a one-sentence description and saying "gief rep plz ty."

Also, I'm sorry for posting it in the wrong section. I spaced and forgot about the programming section.