Looking for partner developers on established PHP based project [3darmory.com] menu

User Tag List

raistlinthewiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for partner developers on established PHP based project [3darmory.com]

Hi, i think the the best section for the topic is here, because i'm looking for partner PHP developers for one of my established projects.

3DArmory.com is a popular World of Warcraft armory alternative site. It's actually only 3 months old but was quite successive.
    In 3 months, it got over 650,000 page impressions and nearly 300,000 world of warcraft toons have been queried on the site.

3DArmory.com - The 3D World of Warcraft Armory

Bonesoul of Dunemaul/eu - The 3D World of Warcraft Armory

I've been actively working on the site and still on it. But as it grew very past, it became really hard for me to both maintain the code and introduce new features.

So i'm looking for partner developers willing to contribute the site and eventually become a share-holder of the site and get a commision from it's earnings.

People interested must:
    Playing World of Warcraft or at least played it for a while
    Must have advanced PHP skills ( previous kohana framework knowledge is a plus)
    Should be able to work with XML and JSON data
    Google Friend Connect and OpenSocial knowledge is a BIG PLUS
    Java Applet coding, Java3D and JOGL knowledge is a plus
    Flash Action Script, Flex and PaperVision framework knowledge is a plus

If you're a World of Warcraft player and a web-developer, if you think you've time for a project that's fun to work with and think that you've got the skills please contact me using PM and introduce yourself.

Please note that, i'll not go with someone blindly, without seeing previous experience of similar projects.

The project's development is carried on Subversion repository. At the first hand, i'll not directly give repository access but instead request some patches over partial project files. If the submitted patch fits our requirements, we'll continue on with the developer.

Looking for partner developers on established PHP based project [3darmory.com]