0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Server Emulator for District 187 aka S2 Son Silah Game

Dear members, good day. This topic was created for developers interested in developing a server emulator. With the name of the global version of a game in the mmofps genre that was closed many years ago: District 187, with the name used by the localised version for Turkey: S2 Son Silah, we are looking for knowledgeable and experienced developers who can develop a server emulator from scratch. The game uses C++ programming language and LithTech Jupiter EX engine. I should mention that we do not have client and server sources. However, we have a critical file as well as client files. We have the engine's leaked UDP server program, which manages in-match packet traffic so you don't have to rewrite the in-match server functions from scratch. You can reverse engineer the packet encryption of this program and use it on your server, saving you the trouble of rewriting the in-match server functions as I just mentioned. You will only need to write login and lobby servers. I should also add that the game's binaries have RTTI information which is very helpful in reverse engineering. If anyone has the necessary knowledge and experience and wants to work on the game, you can contact me in this thread or via PM.
    2022-05-29 08-02-40.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Server Emulator for District 187 aka S2 Son Silah Game-moon_night1-jpg  
    Last edited by Poweroff; 06-28-2024 at 08:27 PM.

A Server Emulator for District 187 aka S2 Son Silah Game