3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is one of the worse hacks ever, the price is beyond reasonable doubt,
    the support is shit because they give u a false setting, u need to find ur own setting + the setting guide is clearly shit because you can't know the right amount to edit.
    AND ITS DETECTED.
    At the start I bought a basic setting then I got pro.
    SAME SHIT + ALOT OF MONEY SPENT .
    Trigger bots are shit.
    A lot of screen lock.

Sharpeye ban reports and discussions
    DeathVard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys that are crying obviously do not understand the natural of hacking. It is only a matter of time till they catch you. I have done free hacks to $500 a month and been caught. You need to educate yourselves on hacking safety and be patient. As a rule of thumb any time there is a patch you need to chill out on the hacking for 1 to 2 weeks. Blizzard seems to wait about 15 days before it throws down the ban hammer on detected cheats to maximize the death toll. I got caught this time because I was foolish and impatient enough not to wait after the Lunar new years update. Its gonna be okay just buy a new account or lvl 25 prefab and wait for an update or take your chances with another bot. Just ask support nicely to freeze your time and get the new update when it comes out.

P.S. The nice thing about overwatch is that there are a lot of other things to do that without the hack. Try being a Tank or Healer while you are waiting after patches. Thats what I usually do while waiting to see if there is any crying on the message boards.
    Last edited by DeathVard; 02-03-2019 at 09:49 AM.

kryptorgeist2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. I've been using the hack for an entire month and I got banned 2 days ago, so the banwave was real (i've lost my 2016 account). SharpEye it's probably detected, and there's nothing that can proof the opposite. It's DETECTED, so use it carefully if you decide to buy, because you will surely get banned.

I want to tell something about the cheat: the support is great, there's nothing to say about it. At first the cheat wasn't working at all, and when I asked for help through email, admin replied very fast, helping me to solve the issue via teamwiever. There are 3 packages for the cheat, I went for the basic version (cheaper one 30 dollars/euros), and for what I can say, basic version doesn't have so much customization...you can set X/Y angles, the FOV, the speed and the aimbots decelaration. I don't know how the others package works, but I'm very disappointed about this. I'm not saying that 30 dollars are a waste for what it offers, but the hack is very, very bad, at least for the basic version. I've tried every type of settings I could ever get with this pack, and even if you set the aimbot ''legit'', when you aim, it shakes. It doesn't matter how much tolerance you add in your settings, it will shake. And, if you put a high number on tolerance, it will massively decrease your accuracy, so you're forced to lower it and look obvious. Today I used 1 speed, 5 deceleration and 10 tolerance x/y with McCree on QP and i got spotted by someone, calling me out as sospicious, even if he was standing while i was shooting on his ass. Same with soldier. Carried a lot of matches with him BUT i was forced to play on rage mode for make some kills. If you play with ''legit settings'', you can't kill anyone, because it's too slow so you can't do anything about it. You only can set it on rage mode and wait the ban because people will notice you faster than light.

The cheat isn't good for play ''legit''. It's for sure a good ragehack on basic version, but nothing more. Buy it only if you want to troll and piss off people. Even if you reach 3000 sr with this, you will not have time to enjoy it because it's detected and most of all, people will report you. I guess it's the same for the other packages, but I won't tell anything about, I haven't try those yet. They surely have more settings and options but I don't think, according on other reviews/rants, that things are different.

edit: another account banned. i've been using the cheat for 2 days and then i haven't played anymore. Today i've opened battle.net and...ta da: banned again.

Go throw this shit in a trashbin
    Last edited by kryptorgeist2; 02-07-2019 at 09:14 AM. Reason: another account banned

salsito43's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to inform you that your hack is not an indetectable hack I had but two of the games banned. Here I wanted to inform you, however, I did exactly what you said in your guide I even change my bone for it but your hack is not good. Do not sell it anymore.
    cordially
    it's the email that I just sent to sharpeye admin

Erfman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by salsito43 View Post
    Just to inform you that your hack is not an indetectable hack I had but two of the games banned. Here I wanted to inform you, however, I did exactly what you said in your guide I even change my bone for it but your hack is not good. Do not sell it anymore.
    cordially
    it's the email that I just sent to sharpeye admin
    You just have to confirm the version to know if you talk about the last 3.0 because otherwise it leaves a big doubt.

salsito43's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes I think this is the last version since I bought the hack there are 4 days

DrBR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont give too much to fresh accounts but i lose 5 accounts trying everything possible with this aimbot and make my 1 year license worth something. VPN, custom profiles, W7, avoiding S76 and trace...anyway.....garbage. Worked in past but now its a dead aimbot. If u want a Aimbot to play like 2 hours in each account, go ahead and have some fun.

Tidustidus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got banned on a fresh account in training area. GG!

notRespire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is SharpEye Safe on Patch 1.33.0.1? Updated on 02/27/19?

EDIT: SharpEye Support says that Sharpeye is till good to go on new patch.

Thanks!
    Last edited by notRespire; 02-27-2019 at 05:29 PM.

crinob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My account was banned, i don't know the reason's, i played a lot with tracer and aimbot works perfect. So sad... i buyed another account to play now.

eazygtr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought the bot about a week ago maybe even 5 days ago, after waiting 2 days delivery and just got banned lol..

the bot is really good not gonna lie, and also not first time using and not first time getitng banned with it.. I know im not getting reported because without it i play high masters low gm, with it im top 500, so aim is good
    is just that i get lazy to try and the bot is fun anyways im trying to say I GOT BANNED again, maybe because of the new patch not sure... i always get banned with this bot BUT its a really good bot.. so take your pick lol

also had the 60 $ version

brnzao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eazygtr View Post
    Just bought the bot about a week ago maybe even 5 days ago, after waiting 2 days delivery and just got banned lol..

the bot is really good not gonna lie, and also not first time using and not first time getitng banned with it.. I know im not getting reported because without it i play high masters low gm, with it im top 500, so aim is good
    is just that i get lazy to try and the bot is fun anyways im trying to say I GOT BANNED again, maybe because of the new patch not sure... i always get banned with this bot BUT its a really good bot.. so take your pick lol

also had the 60 $ version
    Same issue with me, it is deteced and we know it. Got banned like 3 or 4 times with it along 1 year splited.
    But it is fun.

erickru100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought it on Sunday and the license came with problem, 2 days later they sent another license with problem and now 5 days ago I bought the cheat and it still did not arrive for me being that they did not give me a forecast when it was ready and they did not respond to my email from yesterday

mint68's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it detected last time i buy they said no detect but 2 days after i got banned this is not worth for 30

caramba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 days playing and ban...

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 171819202122 LastLast