Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brad009 View Post
    I'm guessing this is unsafe to use then
    Reports are scattered....ive been doing fine with it ive had one friend get banned and one who has not and is continuing to use it because he does not care about his account,however due to lack of response from the sharpeye team in this thread and via email over the last few days is not looking good, its been over two days since i have received a response when usually it takes a max of one day, and ive also been hearing reports of them shutting down there shop to purchase it....

wisner1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vetis View Post
    Reports are scattered....ive been doing fine with it ive had one friend get banned and one who has not and is continuing to use it because he does not care about his account,however due to lack of response from the sharpeye team in this thread and via email over the last few days is not looking good, its been over two days since i have received a response when usually it takes a max of one day, and ive also been hearing reports of them shutting down there shop to purchase it....
    contact support...…….

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    186/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vetis View Post
    Stop throwing around speculations.
    "May all your bacon burn"

vetis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bot is for sure detected and reports are being removed from this thread its just a cash grab now between the bot creator and ownedcore getting kick backs move along boys nothing but a big ol honeypot here

overwatch2018's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LuminaireXIII View Post
    They need to lock it down and make the bot more private. My money is on they sold the bot to a bliz employee on accident. The bot is obviously encrypted. Time to make a kernal level hack and keep it more private. Im really curious why razzue has not been baned. Does he have a more private custom personal version? Something is not right here. Maybe its only a matter of time for him as well? Why hasnt the dev said anything?

What sucks is when I got home I was gonna post up my awesome review for you guys. =(
    yes, agreed

overwatch2018's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brad009 View Post
    I used the bot the first day it came back.. I used it for a maybe max 2 days, and then i never used it again.. And i'm not banned, so must have been from when he rolled back or maybe a recent detection as my account is all fine
    Would also like to add that you are all using a public pixelbot, dont be suprised you got banned...
    public(no) Privet(yes) if we are paying for it than its privet.

LuminaireXIII's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 4s6k View Post
    Nice try to overthrow there but does not matter anymore, Sharpeye is clearly not able to surpress the detection with the false statement.
    How other test and use their products is not of your business. As long as it passes the detection, which Insomnis has and others as well and clearly not urs with these two latest banwaves.
    But hey, keep it up..you might eventually find a way to stay hidden some day
    Lets be fair here. Its not just SE that got banned this time. Others as well. I could say names but SE has already been put on blast. No need to put others on blast as well.

Thats the problem about having a bot on forums like these. You get put on blast when you have a banwave. They need a SE private discord imo. After you purchase you can be given writes to talk on it in certan channels. Just a suggestion trying to be helpful.
    Last edited by LuminaireXIII; 09-21-2018 at 04:28 AM.

4s6k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LuminaireXIII View Post
    Lets be fair here. Its not just SE that got banned this time. Others as well. I could say names but SE has already been put on blast. No need to put others on blast as well.

Thats the problem about having a bot on forums like these. You get put on blast when you have a banwave. They need a SE private discord imo. After you purchase you can be given writes to talk on it in certan channels. Just a suggestion trying to be helpful.
    There are barely any other bots out there actively running on OC, only 2 active and Sharpeye. Ours (u know) did not get hit by these two very latest banwaves. That is fact. I dont know where you are lurking around so i cant really confirm your statement from this current event. And when that guy says all bots got hit (from this two very recent banwaves) without proof is misinformation, hence why it was needed to be said. Now the rest is up to you guys wether u wanna continue using a service that
    can not continue the same way as before or hearing about how others has managed to survive and continue to play without any issues.

Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend.

norapich's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned

rhuanls02's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by norapich View Post
    I got banned
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    Stop. Just stop. It is not safe to use at this moment and will probably get you banned. Wait until the admin gives you an OFFICIAL update.
    Its not safe to uso now... wait

weh221's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone using the bot besides me and not getting banned? I'm using the bot for since the bot was detected and still using the original program. Just want to see who else are still using it. I have 6 smurf account and all 6 are working fine.

elfy420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by weh221 View Post
    Anyone using the bot besides me and not getting banned? I'm using the bot for since the bot was detected and still using the original program. Just want to see who else are still using it. I have 6 smurf account and all 6 are working fine.
    yes.

only you.

the unique.
    the limited edition.
    the chosen one.
    the last of your kind.
    the last supper.
    the boy who survived.

14. Thanks weh221, Sequacious (2 members gave Thanks to elfy420 for this useful post)
    bss2515's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it definitely safe?

There is a risk of detection at any time, but I think it should not be detected after at least one week of use.

I will be watching for a week because Four of my accounts were banned in August and September.
    Last edited by bss2515; 10-03-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Bnsh38's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Advertised as the safest bot > Gets detected 3 times in one month.
    The bot is good, strong but dont even try to play legit because you will get banned in a week or so, its pointless going legit with it, I really only recommend it if you wanna have fun going rage mode.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast