0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 accounts banned this night lol
    I used it for 1 month on secondary accounts, with a huge game time, over 600 match ranked and I tested bronze to master in 1 week end .Excellent! very good bot, I look forward to a new update, my parameter was perfect, unfortunately a ban wave detected by blizz,
    a new bronze account lvl 25 is waiting for news ....

Sharpeye ban reports and discussions
    Wogibogi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why you all crying about the ban ?
    ha so you want to cheat but not to get banned i have been using for so long now its so accurate i made my own settings

its just a ban wave that happened today we all got banned

Stop Blaming the seller its just Blizzard is doing their best to detect and ban losers like you. Who want to cheat but not get banned.

This is the best script ever existed but you are dumb enough to not use some of your time to find a good settings the suits you.

S T O P BLAMING the seller and deal with it

i have been using this script for a year and a half on my main that have Alooot of skins . just got banned recently took them a year and a half to catch me and u are crying over some days its just you came at a time when blizzard is working hard you are unlucky.

BLIZZARD is really serious about scripting now they have new methods to detect scripts the fact you can use it a month or two without getting banned implies that this is a good script
    Last edited by Wogibogi; 02-01-2019 at 05:45 AM.

S3FRS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wogibogi View Post
    ha so you want to cheat but not to get banned i have been using for so long now its so accurate i made my own settings

Stop Blaming the seller its just Blizzard is doing their best to detect and ban losers like you. Who want to cheat but not get banned.

This is the best script ever existed but you are dumb enough to not use some of your time to find a good settings the suits you.

i have been using this script for a year and a half on my main that have Alooot of skins . just got banned recently took them a year and a half to catch me and u are crying over some days its just you came at a time when blizzard is working hard you are unlucky.

BLIZZARD is really serious about scripting now they have new methods to detect scripts the fact you can use it a month or two without getting banned implies that this is a good script

you said very well Wogibogi! I am completely of accort with you
    good tuning, and that's the risk to take when you cheat, the support work constantly so you can cheat \ o /

vengeances's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats very true! you take the good with the bad, but this is now detected software! which it is now in everybodies right for entitlement to be reimbursed with the remaining time left.
    No update has been made so people will be anoyed. Nobody likes theft im sure the seller will respond soon. Any business that does not gets slammed with refunds. Its the response i watch for.
    Last edited by vengeances; 02-01-2019 at 07:05 AM.

whatsooooever's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using this for a bit less than one month (pro version). What I can say is that this is a pretty good stuff.
    I got banned today since there is some kind of banwave, but I remained undetected by players for the whole time. Only one player called me to be a cheater so far, and he was clearly doubting about it.
    I easily went from 1200 to 2200 SR on comp, with normal settings.

Huge thanks to the creators and the supports, I wouldn't hesitate to use it again if it would be undetected.

Lululily's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: It’s weird how they give us a major discounted yearly sub and literally all of us get banned shortly after. Unlucky. 2 accounts gone!

armeggeden's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current state:

Do not play the game using the bot!

I recently got banned and bought another account, which was instantly banned while I was still setting up the account in the training mode. I've never seen an on the spot ban, usually just in waves.

I recommend waiting until Bot Dev puts up another update when he/she believes it is safe to use the bot again.

For windows 8/10 Users, Do not use aimbot for a while. If you really have to use an aimbot you can use Gotchabot which is a SEVERE downgrade from SharpEye, but there are no ban reports yet for this bot.

As for windows 7 build bots, such as Insomnis and Chen's Cafe, you are safe to use these for now.

CloutGod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you paid to write this stuff or have some kind of interest, or lack the ability to think critically?
    Read my review and watch the actual video that I posted and PLEASE justify why it performs that horrendous in spite of trying a multitude of settings (which I even try in the video itself and it performs hideously in the training range which is a joke).

I smell BS, "you have been using this for a year and a half and this is your first ban" YET the platform has been detected MULTIPLE times and has been detected all-throughout January/December!
    You even missed the infamous ban wave in August? God bless, you must be on Blizzard's good graces! You even have no idea what you're talking about by calling this scripting.

People have been posing about bans week after week yet the developer keeps being dismissive as he is dismissive about his product performing horribly on some computers and just telling those people to 'deal with it'. This is on the threads themselves btw so I kindly advise you to read the whole thread before spouting incorrect info.

Regardless of the constant ban reports, SharpEye staff still has the insolence to claim that is undetected and backwards rationalize the detections with people using old builds, in spite of multiple people saying that they are using the latest version.

What is worse is that they still continue to sell the software in-spite of it being detected all along. Developer thinks that randomly packing it (changing bytes - which is a 1 min job with packers/crypters) is going to help when it actually does nothing as you can see from the weekly banwaves (+ Warden is capable of doing a lot more than just static analysis of portable executables which goes to show how unknowledgeable the dev is).

I used this program for just 2 QP matches and got banned (and am not the only one who barely used it and got shortly banned afterwards); and you're hear telling me that I do not even have the right to even mention this? That in itself should warrant entitlement to a refund because the software was not sold as advertised (undetected) at the time of purchase (couple that with the other gross misadvertisments + inability to function well and the case is a no-brainer).

Guess you would also think that it is reasonable for me to spend another 40eu on the game and continue burning money when I was caught in just the first 30 mins of use, and when there's a clear/undeniable track record that I'll be banned again in the next few days too.

I wouldn't even use this program if it was undetected because it cripples your gameplay.

PS: It's been well over 24 hours and still no official reply from the developers or support (by email or over here). Shows you how much they care because if this was my platform I'd have the decency to write an announcement and warn users ASAP! Literally pure negligence because hypothetically people who have not been caught might potentially now load into the game with a detected software which they know nothing about!
    Last edited by CloutGod; 02-01-2019 at 07:29 PM.

S3FRS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @CloutGod
    It is for these reasons that I have never tested the bot on my main account, even though it is mentioned undetectable on their web page.
    by doubt and logic Blizz work constantly on the search for cheats, as long as you are in violation of their charter, you must remain a minimum lucid and say that in the near future a wave of ban will hit you. a advises of friends of this forum, I buy my licenses overwatch on the site IGV has 10/12 € uros, and for 16/20 € it is already lvl 25.
    to evolve the main account, I called a friend who used it at home without aimbot, and I carry the game with the smurf cheat home.
    I watched the video too, I did not have this problem concerning my settings, they were very correct. For the setting the stand helped me a lot that they were perfect. For info I could mount very low account (bronze to Master on 2 days) with the program..My configuration with my computer was very good.
    I had 2 account banned yesterday, but it's true that unlike you, I use the program 1 month with a lot of play time, I'm a player like you, I'm not part of the team sharpeye. I only support them on their work.
    It's obvious that Sharpeye support could have written on the forum. hoping he will give us news soon

PS: Sorry my english is bad, I use google translation

Anonamoos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CloutGod View Post
    Are you paid to write this stuff or have some kind of interest, or lack the ability to think critically?
    Read my review and watch the actual video that I posted and PLEASE justify why it performs that horrendous in spite of trying a multitude of settings (which I even try in the video itself and it performs hideously in the training range which is a joke).

I smell BS, "you have been using this for a year and a half and this is your first ban" YET the platform has been detected MULTIPLE times and has been detected all-throughout January/December!
    You even missed the infamous ban wave in August? God bless, you must be on Blizzard's good graces! You even have no idea what you're talking about by calling this scripting.

People have been posing about bans week after week yet the developer keeps being dismissive as he is dismissive about his product performing horribly on some computers and just telling those people to 'deal with it'. This is on the threads themselves btw so I kindly advise you to read the whole thread before spouting incorrect info.

Regardless of the constant ban reports, SharpEye staff still has the insolence to claim that is undetected and backwards rationalize the detections with people using old builds, in spite of multiple people saying that they are using the latest version.

What is worse is that they still continue to sell the software in-spite of it being detected all along. Developer thinks that randomly packing it (changing bytes - which is a 1 min job with packers/crypters) is going to help when it actually does nothing as you can see from the weekly banwaves (+ Warden is capable of doing a lot more than just static analysis of portable executables which goes to show how unknowledgeable the dev is).

I used this program for just 2 QP matches and got banned (and am not the only one who barely used it and got shortly banned afterwards); and you're hear telling me that I do not even have the right to even mention this? That in itself should warrant entitlement to a refund because the software was not sold as advertised (undetected) at the time of purchase (couple that with the other gross misadvertisments + inability to function well and the case is a no-brainer).

Guess you would also think that it is reasonable for me to spend another 40eu on the game and continue burning money when I was caught in just the first 30 mins of use, and when there's a clear/undeniable track record that I'll be banned again in the next few days too.

I wouldn't even use this program if it was undetected because it cripples your gameplay.

PS: It's been well over 24 hours and still no official reply from the developers or support (by email or over here). Shows you how much they care because if this was my platform I'd have the decency to write an announcement and warn users ASAP! Literally pure negligence because hypothetically people who have not been caught might potentially now load into the game with a detected software which they know nothing about!
    CloudGod Do you have a Discord we could talk on? I am also another buyer that got well "scammed." I would just like to discuss our options here. I also saw your video. I had the exact same experiences with the bot my self and support were unable to help me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    It clearily states on our OP the current status of the bot, if you can take 2 seconds to look at it, well not much we can do about that.

We are actively investigating and Searching for a solution.

and as stated so many MANY times

DISCUSSIONS AND BAN REPORTS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE AS PER THE SELLERS REQUEST AND OWNED CORE FORUM RULES
    There are ban threads and discussion threads you can spam all you want.
    Dang, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, infact I quite enjoy your YT videos. Just reporting what we see on a thread that EVERYONE looks at. No one will go to a SPECIAL BAN thread just to see people complain. Instead to give legit feedback we post on this thread. Sorry OwO

CloutGod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It clearily states on our OP the current status of the bot, if you can take 2 seconds to look at it, well not much we can do about that.

We are actively investigating and Searching for a solution.

and as stated so many MANY times

DISCUSSIONS AND BAN REPORTS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE AS PER THE SELLERS REQUEST AND OWNED CORE FORUM RULES
    I have had a horrendous experience with SharpEye and feel obliged to put this out for anyone who is thinking of wasting his/her hard earned money for something this bad, so yes this is relevant to the sales thread.
    I am acting (in part) in the communities interest unlike you guys who are driven by greed and what you're trying to do is nothing short but trying to impede my own freedom of speech/try to sweep any bad dealings under the rug.

I posted a review which is part of the sales thread itself and defended it like anyone would (I stand by my words) so you're wrong btw.
    I don't see why you're always exceedingly hostile when people out you for your negligence + greed, which you should be held accountable for so owe up to it!

But I was expecting this and was even going to joke about it as it is dismissive as I said countless times before (zero counter-arguments/claims from your side as always).

So it's ok when people discuss your product and say something positive about it (albeit irrelevant to the sales) but when someone posts something bad you come up with that BS as per "seller's request".
    Same with reviews, if it's positive you're all well and happy with it, the moment it's a bad one or a brutally honest one you post "this is not a discussion thread, if you have any problems please post in the support thread or send us an email".

Well I have sent you a total of 24 emails about my problems (I can post them publicly if needs be), got fuck all solved. You do not even answer any of my questions AT ALL so pardon me for going public about this, only option I have left after my utterly dreadful experience with SharpEye.
    Last reply I got from staff was a bloody week ago (unhelpful 1 sentence reply as usual) and I sent 4 additional emails asking for an update and asking specific questions.

Apart from the fact that I was given close to zero help or advise, I even got banned with just 30 mins of use (and this was was a program that crippled my gameplay and which functioned horrendously in spite of hours of tweaking in the training range which I also got no help/solutions for) so pardon me for being annoyed; I think any reasonable person in my shoes would be infuriated. Proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it does not function on my PC and you decline a refund request with no reason whatsoever.

What's there to investigate? Time after time you have given that answer and have proved to be incompetent EACH TIME at figuring out why it is being detected as you kept releasing detected version after detected version (advertised as UNDETECTED) which was packed slightly differently. What is this, the 6th detection in a row?

Originally Posted by Anonamoos View Post
    CloudGod Do you have a Discord we could talk on? I am also another buyer that got well "scammed." I would just like to discuss our options here. I also saw your video. I had the exact same experiences with the bot my self and support were unable to help me.
    PM'ed you.
    Last edited by CloutGod; 02-02-2019 at 03:13 AM.

asoarestorres's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think would be fair enough the adm close this thread and finish the HACK.
    Think SHARP was good. Had his time, buts its OVER. DONE. FINISHED.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asoarestorres View Post
    I think would be fair enough the adm close this thread and finish the HACK.
    Think SHARP was good. Had his time, buts its OVER. DONE. FINISHED.
    You're kidding. So basically, the hack is detected and my $60 is down the drain. Cool . . . gonna go die now . . . gg, life was good.

CloutGod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spam all you want? How are my valid points/arguments, stupid or pointless?
    Only stupidity I see here is your inability to contest any of my points because of how true they are. I guess the truth does hurt especially when you can't contest it or stand-by your own product. Pathetic.

And as I said earlier and as I shall re-iterate: so if it's something positive but totally irrelevant to the sales thread you're fine with it but the moment someone posts something brutally honest you come up with that BS and force people to post it somewhere else so that you can ignore it without hurting your sales.

And no, posting this in a 'reports/discussions thread' which buyers seldom read is not helpful at all.
    Even support doesn't read or barely posts in these threads because the last post in the report/discussion thread by staff was 2 weeks ago and the one before that 6 weeks ago!
    So yes, it is exactly a place in which they let all the bad complaints accumulate which they NEVER address which I am not fine with at all.

Same goes for email, haven't heard from support for 9 whole days!

Edit: feel free to report me again, at the end of the day it's clear that this is nothing but suppression of free speech or retaliating against anyone who tries to air your dirty laundry.

Originally Posted by S3FRS View Post
    Very impatient to have the next update, we get bored without the program, good luck to the Sharpeye team!
    Discussion is not allowed here as per the sellers request.
    Last edited by CloutGod; 02-03-2019 at 12:19 AM.