Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bart1212 View Post
    Sounds familiar Attachment 51815

I'm pretty sure that they have to manually inspect the accounts the anti-cheat detects to filter out false positives, this is why not everyone gets banned at the same time. Every single banwave for color aimbots has been this way, even the overjoint/pixelclicker ones. Look at the old threads and you'll see some people get banned while others don't using the same cheats till eventually they're all banned.
    Hmm... really makes you think.

Originally Posted by Xaim View Post
    These banwaves are just too small to be a real detection. If it was a true detection you would see these numbers be over much over 50% or maybe even over 70%. It is either player reports, or Blizz detection method is too expensive.
    Blizzard loves you for thinking like this btw. I can't believe people even liked this post.Go head keep this mindset make blizzard life a lot easier don't try looking on how your getting banned just dismiss the bans because you're not getting all banned at the sametime... Blizzard probably wishes the WoW bot scene was this clueless.

Cry about your bans here v3.0
  2. Thanks lhyric (1 members gave Thanks to bart1212 for this useful post)
    Frantiktz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deadlyhandsomeman View Post
    Detected as of today, banned for it after one game of PVE in the new event. FYI.
    Sorry to hear about your ban, we have received some bans today, however many users continue to use without being banned.

theboss1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5. Thanks lhyric (1 members gave Thanks to theboss1 for this useful post)
    KampfMuffin's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Not really true though, Blizzard already tracks people's HWIDs and has banned in some cases wrong accs (their non-cheat/main/smurf) or even multi accs after banwaves.
    They have several methods to do so. It however depends if you are "marked" by them, same how BattlEye will target cheating groups and HWID ban them instead of giving normal bans.
    can relate... My main gor banned yesterday and Ididnt even cheat on it lol

EvidenceAA's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of my accounts are still good as of now, even after the latest banwave yesterday/today

Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theboss1 View Post
    My last post so plz enjoy your 'undetected' bot
    Didn't work out with your last post, huh?

They are not really shit posting they are reporting the bans that you try to hide.
    "We are investigating the cause and will update on here, our website, and our discord when we know for sure."

Those who can read have an advantage, indeed.

And yes, it is shitposting since at least the user ReportTheTrue presumably hasn't even purchased the hack with claiming that "2 of his friends" bought the hack and got banned within 5 minutes.
    This story is older than my grandma.

You are shitposting as well, since you claimed yourself earlier you've never used the hack and according to your other threads you also claimed that you have settled the dispute with SK himself.
    So there's no reason for you to post in here, or could it be that you just want attention?

Btw, just to let you know, I'm still not banned :*
    Last edited by EvidenceAA; 04-12-2017 at 04:26 AM.

genju2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Not really true though, Blizzard already tracks people's HWIDs and has banned in some cases wrong accs (their non-cheat/main/smurf) or even multi accs after banwaves.
    They have several methods to do so. It however depends if you are "marked" by them, same how BattlEye will target cheating groups and HWID ban them instead of giving normal bans.
    I didnt believe the hwid thing until today; beat this one: i was trying to find one of my accounts because I wanted to sell everything after like a month of hiatus, couldnt remember the email I used, ended up logging in into 2 or 3 banned accounts (along with the legit ones i was looking for).. 15 minutes later I log into my "main" (not main-main tho but the one i spend the most time with) and bang! Banned. 4 golden weapons s2 top 500 s3 gm to the toilet. And the worst part is that I didnt cheat in this account and never run .exes. The other accounts were banned a looong time ago, I used the korean aimbot framework whatever (real aimbot not ahk).
    I just gotta hold that, sometimes I left it open in the background but just enabled bunnyhop for lucio for easy wallride lol which doesnt trigger any dllcall so I dont think it was because of cheating. Now I want to get an account similar to the one I had but holy shit is expensive. Not salty or anything, im a ****ing idiot but they should really tell us "hey idiot dont login into banned accounts or youre dead". Kinda stupid.

EDIT: Yes, definitely because I logged into a lot of banned accounts in 10 mins. Iirc they stated that they look for certain .exes signatures; they cant do that with an .ahk file cuz muh privacy. They would need to actually open the file and see what does it contain. Even then I would reccommend renaming the dll calls and anything with the words aimbot, aim, trigerbot, recoil etc Justin case. Also I even removed the .dll extension and shit insite the .ahk and shit still works so. Maybe someone could tell us what that .dll inside that file does and why is it there?

EDIT: Or maybe, since im still hacked, someone else ran the hack for two seconds just to get me banned or logged into his pc using my bnet account I dont know. No one reports me, im playing like shit this season in fact cuz no more old tf2 stack to play with and i hate soloq. Also im bad!
    Last edited by genju2; 04-12-2017 at 04:22 AM.

theboss1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EvidenceAA View Post
    Didn't work out with your last post, huh?

"We are investigating the cause and will update on here, our website, and our discord when we know for sure."

Those who can read have an advantage, indeed.

And yes, it is shitposting since at least the user ReportTheTrue presumably hasn't even purchased the hack with claiming that "2 of his friends" bought the hack and got banned within 5 minutes.
    This story is older than my grandma.

You are shitposting as well, since you claimed yourself earlier you've never used the hack and according to your other threads you also claimed that you have settled the dispute with SK himself.
    So there's no reason for you to post in here, or could it be that you just want attention?

Btw, just to let you know, I'm still not banned :*
    Oc I am back for the lols plz

How do you know if a users has or has not purchased? Crystalball?

I'm just posting some screens (and lolling) of the many verified users reporting bans. Don't worry though because SK will release a new bot that is 'undetected' in a couple of hours and when the next ban wave happens in a month or so it will be rinse/repeat. Some people might even call that a scam.

Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oc I am back for the lols plz

How do you know if a users has or has not purchased? Crystalball?

I'm just posting some screens (and lolling) of the many verified users reporting bans. Don't worry though because SK will release a new bot that is 'undetected' in a couple of hours and when the next ban wave happens in a month or so it will be rinse/repeat. Some people might even call that a scam.
    Good excuse

No Crystal Ball, that's why I said "presumably". I'd recommend to google that word.

"I'm just posting some screens (and lolling) of the many verified users reporting bans" <- That's what I call admitting to shitposting

Dude, you're not even affected, why so salty then
    Last edited by EvidenceAA; 04-12-2017 at 04:36 AM.

theboss1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What excuse?

Big call to presume things with no facts or evidence to support zzz

Its not shitposting. I am merely making sure members looking to purchase have the most up to date information on this product. Like a modern day saint.

Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big call to presume things with no facts or evidence to support zzz
    Want to have a look at your earlier posts where you cried "100 % Detected" several times when in the end there hasn't even a detection been?

What excuse?
    Its not shitposting. I am merely making sure members looking to purchase have the most up to date information on this product. Like a modern day saint.
    Enough attention for you today, now back to your trollcave, hush

theboss1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't consider what's happening in discord today as proof of detection please do not have children.

I am not the one taking peoples money. Remember that.

15. Thanks lhyric (1 members gave Thanks to theboss1 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't consider what's happening in discord today as proof of detection please do not have children.
    Bro, do you even read? I said "EARLIER"

Earlier = some days ago

Today = now

I am not the one taking peoples money. Remember that.
    Yeah, exactly, it's not you, so let that be SK's or the people's problem. You got yours already settled in the past

blr69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    banned after almost 6 months. not sure if due to reports stacking up or the hack (modified stinkyjoints v9) getting detected. if it was the hack, any idea how it was detected?

rotasyon41's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blr69 View Post
    banned after almost 6 months. not sure if due to reports stacking up or the hack (modified stinkyjoints v9) getting detected. if it was the hack, any idea how it was detected?
    did you keep using the aimbot in that 6 months

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast