Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't comprehend how so many people are getting practice range banned after a few minutes when I spent probably an hour in practice range setting it up, and hundreds of hours in ranked play using it. I didn't take ANY proactive steps to prevent myself from being banned.

What is blizzard doing here.

Cry about your bans here 2: Electric Bogaloo
    giorgi20's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My account was fresh and i only opened the hack for 2 minutes and was trying to see if it worked or not and closed it...I didnt even try to use it and i got banned...so its not about reports or any other shit...its something that it detects them...

Micrent's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received my ban. I only used once a few days ago. I tried out in practice range and played 3-4 games in quick play. It is unlikely I was reported as I was still getting the hang of things and didn't do anything spectacular.

andriy1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Micrent View Post
    Just received my ban. I only used once a few days ago. I tried out in practice range and played 3-4 games in quick play. It is unlikely I was reported as I was still getting the hang of things and didn't do anything spectacular.
    Just now? So it looks like we're seeing delayed bans. Maybe my ban is yet to come.

speshulk926's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Sticky Joints v9 very small amount. I was like 90% (40-50 hours) played on Lucio, Mercy, Junkrat, and Mei, so obviously never used it there. I basically used it once a week or so if I was really tired and not aiming so well. It was definitely my fault for using it. I did not rename the exe. Nobody ever said in chat "aimbot" or something similar. I *really* don't think it was user report. I played with friends and none of them ever said anything either. Hope it helps.

Micrent's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I just noticed. The email was actually from yesterday.

nikkechu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i got banned too after trying it for like a half a hour on practice range. So i send them a ticket and they replied:
    "Greetings,

This action has been taken in accordance with our Code of Conduct (Blizzard's Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing Overwatch. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all our players. Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net® end user License Agreement.

We now consider this matter closed and would not look to enter into further discussion on the subject."
    So i send them another ticket because i only have one account, i can buy a new game and probably have to but im only sad about losing my stuff. I never intended to ruin anyones game online just wanted to test it out in practice range :/ (if u can help me with this situation i will be forever thankful to you)

andriy1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nikkechu View Post
    Well i got banned too after trying it for like a half a hour on practice range. So i send them a ticket and they replied:
    "Greetings,

This action has been taken in accordance with our Code of Conduct (Blizzard's Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing Overwatch. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all our players. Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net® end user License Agreement.

We now consider this matter closed and would not look to enter into further discussion on the subject."
    So i send them another ticket because i only have one account, i can buy a new game and probably have to but im only sad about losing my stuff. I never intended to ruin anyones game online just wanted to test it out in practice range :/ (if u can help me with this situation i will be forever thankful to you)
    Nobody can help you. That account is permanently banned and everything on it is unrecoverable. Blizzard has an absolute 0 tolerance policy with no exceptions.

An important thing to note is Blizzard owns the account, not you. They simply allow you to access their servers as long as you comply with their rules.

yacopsae's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a fresh news from you guys, directly from the blizz support chat ->

YOU 99:99:99
    ................... your system is hardware banning the user meaning even the brand new copy with brand new acc is getting banned instantly - is that true?

AHMAD SARALIM 99:99:99
    No. You can purchase the game and add it to a new battle.net account, and it won't directly be banned. However, if the software that caused the ban in the first place is still installed in the computer, and is again detected from the new account, this can (and probably will) cause the same effect than in the first account. The new license won't be banned for using it in the same computer and hardware, but it might be banned for repeated use of the same software that caused the first ban

clkitx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cpjohn View Post
    Banned after using this 6 games, i wouldn't recommend this
    banned too after 1day using this.

alex3057's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by onwedscrub2 View Post
    No, no one checks your stats before banning otherwise they woukd ban pro players with 90% headshot accuraccy and shit. Thats not how it works.
    I think you need to read about Fairfight to find out what it does: How FairFight works, what it does and what it doesn't do. : Rainbow6

Cause actually making "educated guesses" is exactly what Fairfight does. If you have 90% accuracy? Boom, Ban. If you have a KDA of 13:1? Boom, Ban. If you've played like shit and suddenly has one day where you play really, really good? Boom, Ban.
    It's based on statistics mostly. It makes calculated guessing. There was a case about the #1 ranked heli pilot in BF4 getting banned for playing well.
    Another dude killed 8 people in very short time cause he was skilled, got lucky, and the enemy was bad all at the same time. He got kicked off the server and banned aswell by fairfight.

So all I'm saying is, Blizzard MIGHT have some kind of Fairfight-based anti-cheat. Nobody has been saying it's the case. We're all just theorizing now.
    Last edited by alex3057; 11-30-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Zuzuwha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yacopsae View Post
    I can guarantee you that this is NOT the case. I never cheated in actual game. I downloaded stinkyjoint just to see how it works in the training course. I didn't liked how snappy it was for me so I stopped it after 5 min, not even bothering making more smooth settings and this morning I was banned. So - yesterday tried the hack for 5 min TOPS on Training Course - NEVER entered live game with other players - I just stopped the game and the hack after the training course test - and that was it - this morning I was banned. I feel so bad for this - I had the Noire widowmaker skin and what not... now I have nothing.

And the worst part is that I am not sure if I can buy the game again on new acc. Everywhere everyone is saying something different - they will ban your new acc no matter if you are cheating or not, others say - no its fine, just make a new acc and buy the game. I don't know what to believe anymore.
    same here, never entered live game with other players. And I have a screenshot from Blizzard which says that you won't get banned in a new account, Here is the post.
    Originally Posted by Zuzuwha View Post
    http://puu.sh/szm4x/544a9e5f48.jpg - screenshot in russian
    So the reply is: "If you want to continue playing, you can purchase a new license of the game on the new Battle.net account. If the new copy will be caught in violations of our in-game policies, it also will be banned or suspended".
    Atleast I can still play it.

rheos's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing like every day with AHK shits I made myself (and node.js additional scripts) : never get banned.

Pretty sure this is not a software issue, just lazy guys sayings shitty things

yacopsae's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I would like to know if the removal of the stickyjoint's folder is enough to remove the hack from my PC? Or there are leftovers in the registry or elsewhere?

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yacopsae View Post
    Now I would like to know if the removal of the stickyjoint's folder is enough to remove the hack from my PC? Or there are leftovers in the registry or elsewhere?
    After removing the folder you should be safe. But to be extra safe I'd advice getting a hammer and using it on the harddrive. Just to make sure it won't talk.

16. Thanks Sparkfear (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast