0 Thread(s)
    Ok come meet me in overwatch..
    xmashix#1977

i'll be waiting.

you can also add my channel admin
    fitterboy91
    kuntslice#1331
    and see hes not banned
    Last edited by OverwatchSWZX; 10-02-2016 at 10:12 AM.

Banned for using elite starter ESP once again
    godsbosscraig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guys ego is massive, just like his nose, this post is rofl, had a good laugh

3. Thanks themegamaster (1 members gave Thanks to godsbosscraig for this useful post)
    themegamaster's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    28/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OverwatchSWZX View Post
    xmashix#1977

i'll be waiting.

fitterboy91
    kuntslice#1331
    and see hes not banned
    Dude I played with fitterboy a lot, he got banned twice in 10 days just like everone else...
    This menta breakdown never ends

ownedscrub's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    45/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fitterboy91
    kuntslice#1331
    and see hes not banned
    Can this person cme here and confirm he didnt get banned? I keep scrolling and scrolling and the only one saying no bans is you the seller.

6. Thanks themegamaster (1 members gave Thanks to ownedscrub for this useful post)
    dmil23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a such thing as moderators on OwnedCore anymore? I feel as I am not the only one cringing at this whole thread, and specifically at the older gentleman posting shirtless pictures of him and a random girl. This is a cheating site and a thread for discussing bans. Why is a old Asian man going into every thread for Overwatch and:
    1. Posting half nude pics of him and another older lady
    2. Tells people to buy his product, then tells everyone he's filthy rich and everyone else is poor, then goes off on tangent about vacation (His ADD must be one of the main triggers for his ego issue)

The only thing he has mentioned out of his last 25 posts that has ANYTHING to do with video games, let alone Overwatch, is him chirping about his product. A staff member needs to put this bird down because the only topic on every thread of every section of Overwatch is him arguing with 10+ people about who the hell cares.

Seriously though no one cares about your product when people are looking for something free. If they want to spend money they go to the trading section of the forums so you should probably make like a sheep and join the herd. Also you should try to smile in pictures where you're bragging about living a fantastic life. When you show no emotion, stand away from the ocean where you're by yourself, and claim life is awesome it doesn't add up to paradise (I hate linking things but I feel this should help him out and boost his self esteem issue so there's no need to boast to anonymous users on the internet How to Smile Naturally: 13 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow ). Good luck with your product but keep that crap off of every single thread because it simply doesn't need to be on every damn thread. Thanks mate!

8. Thanks ownedscrub, BlazingSkies, darkimp1 (3 members gave Thanks to dmil23 for this useful post)
    deathblossom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah for you because you can't play overwatch and headshot everyone and they die ... realize it that you are angry because i'm Chinese and proud of who i am
    these images of me are making you angry because you know i'm right.
    When you buy cheat next time remember that you sit in basement all day and look at overwatch girls ass and masturbate
    I have a girlfriend and you don't
    This has to be one of the saddest post i've seen in all my years of being on different forums... wouldn't be surprised if thats not even you.

darkimp1's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    7/19
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dmil23 View Post
    Is there a such thing as moderators on OwnedCore anymore? I feel as I am not the only one cringing at this whole thread, and specifically at the older gentleman posting shirtless pictures of him and a random girl. This is a cheating site and a thread for discussing bans. Why is a old Asian man going into every thread for Overwatch and:
    1. Posting half nude pics of him and another older lady
    2. Tells people to buy his product, then tells everyone he's filthy rich and everyone else is poor, then goes off on tangent about vacation (His ADD must be one of the main triggers for his ego issue)

The only thing he has mentioned out of his last 25 posts that has ANYTHING to do with video games, let alone Overwatch, is him chirping about his product. A staff member needs to put this bird down because the only topic on every thread of every section of Overwatch is him arguing with 10+ people about who the hell cares.

Seriously though no one cares about your product when people are looking for something free. If they want to spend money they go to the trading section of the forums so you should probably make like a sheep and join the herd. Also you should try to smile in pictures where you're bragging about living a fantastic life. When you show no emotion, stand away from the ocean where you're by yourself, and claim life is awesome it doesn't add up to paradise (I hate linking things but I feel this should help him out and boost his self esteem issue so there's no need to boast to anonymous users on the internet How to Smile Naturally: 13 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow ). Good luck with your product but keep that crap off of every single thread because it simply doesn't need to be on every damn thread. Thanks mate!
    you sir just made my day XD @@

dowjones21's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few customers? lol you don't know anything

Once again i can't help it a kids use my hack to go headshot anything that moves in game and get reported. i have customers that are not banned during both ban waves including myself ( so how to you explain that?)
    I tried asking Blizzard's customer support how their in-game report function works and they were very secretive about it, it kinda pissed me off. They don't like to talk about their anti-cheat at all. I asked them if it's like FairFight style or if it's like CS:GO. He just said "when we get a cluster of reports we undergo an investigation" and that's it. **** blizzard

EvidenceAA's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xmashix#1977

i'll be waiting.

fitterboy91
    kuntslice#1331
    and see hes not banned
    Good job for putting yourself in the pillory. Everyone knows Blizzard got a ton of moles on forums like these. You don't even make it hard for Blizzard to go after you. It wouldn't surprise me if you got a letter from Blizz in your Mailbox soon.

Regarding your statement that "Blizzard can't do anything, I'm safe": Let me tell you, youre definitely NOT. If Blizzard manages to find out rl-details from coders whose personal-info never got revealed, what do you think they're gonna do with your public information like real-name, pictures etc.? lol

I'd recommend everybody to stay away from memory-based hacks for Overwatch since it is a fact that they get detected every 1-2 weeks. (Yours as well, trust me) If you put out a framework for a game like Overwatch you can be 100% sure at least 1 or 2 customers is a Blizz employee. They're not joking around when it comes to publicly selling hacks for their "jewel"

Since I didn't buy "your" hack I don't care tbh, but as I can see from your garbage posts, you're just selling somebody elses work and have no idea what's going on in the background. Further you are toxic AF.

Btw. since you already posted real-pictures of you and made your personal-informations public through PayPal, I wouldn't be surprised if you get doxxed by some former users which you pissed off with your aggressive posts.
    Last edited by EvidenceAA; 10-12-2016 at 02:42 AM.

13. Thanks NewbVoker, ownedscrub (2 members gave Thanks to EvidenceAA for this useful post)
    kempix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this guy been gone for almost 5-6 days now, i guess they shut him down maybe

15. Thanks ownedscrub (1 members gave Thanks to kempix for this useful post)
    Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    266/133
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My god the ego of this bot maker and i even read one post he told some one play more legit blew my mind. I have no intent of starting any fights here at all but i wanna say this. If you brag about how much money you have then you are a sad person spite how true it may or may not be you need to get some self respect. Also it does not matter what another person can or can't afford i would not pay 120$ for a hack/bot/cheat/exploit Only due to the fact in the end they all get found and people get banned. And if you are or are not scamming people sooner or later the real truth will come out. You have a nice day now.

Just wanna add one more thing i just read you are saying being called Chinese is a dirty word......that's me getting upset over being called Caucasian or white i guess some people just need a reason to play race card when they can sad tho.
    Last edited by Senketsu; 10-15-2016 at 01:24 PM.

17. Thanks ownedscrub, deathblossom (2 members gave Thanks to Senketsu for this useful post)
    themegamaster's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    28/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scrappyballz Its not about the money, personally, its about being polite and not lying about what you sell.
    Anyways, I already got my money back from this scammer and I encourage everyone who got banned to open a case on Paypal, they will reverse the transaction.
    He dissapeared now, he snot even on discord anymore. Gg.

Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    266/133
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    themegamaster i know its about the money ect i said it to point out exactly as you stated be polite and dont lie

meant to say it's not lol i feel stupid not proof reading.
    Last edited by Senketsu; 10-16-2016 at 08:54 PM.

20. Thanks ownedscrub, themegamaster (2 members gave Thanks to Senketsu for this useful post)
    Lynical's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure why people make posts in these sections to report a scammer, I'm not saying that he is.
    But just saying that this isn't the right section for this discussion to be made.

Kirito223323's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should dont' use this chinese hacks. Buy hacks that people say well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234