Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OverwatchSWZX View Post
    ----- snip -----
    i do not support racism but your hack is not good, it got people banned i am using soldier 82 and its near perfect
    Last edited by Smitten; 10-03-2016 at 09:21 AM.

[Buying] Overwatch Hack
    themegamaster's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    28/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ----- snip -----
    Last edited by Smitten; 10-03-2016 at 09:21 AM.

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by themegamaster View Post
    ----- snip -----
    are you actually racist?

i dont like the fact this guy has a hack etc that has been detected alot or w.e but dude your being very racist, you need to calm down,
    Last edited by Smitten; 10-03-2016 at 09:22 AM.

godsbosscraig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stinkyjoint View Post
    are you actually racist?

i dont like the fact this guy has a hack etc that has been detected alot or w.e but dude your being very racist, you need to calm down,
    He was just banned by a scammer and spent a shit ton of money on a hack, then the provider proceeds to insult him, i would be racist too

h4hitman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stinkyjoint View Post
    are you actually racist?

It's scary how toxic people can get but I don't know why overwatchswzx is acting like this in the first place.

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by godsbosscraig View Post
    He was just banned by a scammer and spent a shit ton of money on a hack, then the provider proceeds to insult him, i would be racist too
    he has a new discord channel up and claims to be hacked, for gods sake when Kiyumi scammed tons of people he got no racist comments towards him.

tbh he has no RIGHT to be toxic or racist, he got the hack, he used the hack, the hack got banned!!! simple as its been known for a long time OVERWATCH is blizzards baby and are on top of every memory hack... even hacks that use ring0 drivers.

Originally Posted by h4hitman View Post
    It's scary how toxic people can get but I don't know why overwatchswzx is acting like this in the first place.
    TBH if i got called a scammer etc when he had a fully working aimbot i would be the same, he gave out a bot that worked it got banned, so what its a risk every 1 takes soon as they load any form of cheat

either way THERES NO NEED TO BE RACIST

Eshkeemo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, anyways.

If I was going to buy an aimbot, it'd be DvASystems. I plan to buy it later this month.

Whether or not you get banned is up to you and your settings.

I have two accounts around 3400, both hacking all the time (One more obv than the other)

Just use low settings. Lower it until you feel like the aimbot isn't working at all, and barely turn it up from there.

duperduper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothing right now is worth paying.

Soldier82 ($40 a month wtf)
    Aiming is funky rubberbanding style. No instant lockon kinda style so it may be more legit "Looking" than others but Performance wise, worst out of all the HP bar bots.
    DEF not worth $40 a Month....not even $40 life time.
    Flick Shot : it's pixel scan so it won't work 90% of the time. It'll shoot random red light / wall / and 100% on CP A/B red box.
    Trigger bot : Same as any other trigger bot. Will randomly shoot at anything red.

Underlook (free)
    Aimbot :Performance wise it's prob one of top. Fast lock in and looks half decent. Need source code and edit out the red box because that will not go away.
    No Flickshot / triggerbot

Uberwatch: (Free)
    Aimbot : Prob worst out of all when it comes looking legit and performance.
    Triggerbot : Best out of all the triggerbot. Still sux but really responsive.

StickyJoint (Korean Bot edit Free)
    Aimbot : Performance wise it has fastest Lockon and accuracy. But quality goes down if you wanna look legit. Still prob best aimbot out there with lot of tweaks and settings
    this is what I use 90% of time. Lightweight no FPS drop and it works.
    Triggerbot : it's normal trigger bot so it sux
    No Flick shot.

Tl:dr
    No bots out now is as good as free ones.
    I recommend Underlook or Stickyjoint's and they are free

PhanTSc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by duperduper View Post

Aiming is funky rubberbanding style. No instant lockon kinda style so it may be more legit "Looking" than others but Performance wise, worst out of all the HP bar bots.
    Flick Shot : it's pixel scan so it won't work 90% of the time. It'll shoot random red light / wall / and 100% on CP A/B red box.
    Trigger bot : Same as any other trigger bot. Will randomly shoot at anything red.

Underlook (free)
    Aimbot :Performance wise it's prob one of top. Fast lock in and looks half decent. Need source code and edit out the red box because that will not go away.

Aimbot : Performance wise it has fastest Lockon and accuracy. But quality goes down if you wanna look legit. Still prob best aimbot out there with lot of tweaks and settings
    No Flick shot.

some hackers sold in overwatch sales session are easy to be cracked.

imbaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i looking to buy D.va system.

Is it good?

Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by duperduper View Post

Underlook (free)

No Flick shot.

i beg to differ on some of these,

Aiming - best paid one out there atm imo, if you can get it configed right it works like a charm, well for me atleast.
    Flick Shot - it's pixel scan so it won't work 90% of the time. It'll shoot random red light / wall / and 100% on CP A/B red box. while this is true, it also detects hp bar and will focus that if detected
    Trigger bot - Will randomly shoot at anything red. but at the same time its good if you use it toggled with a hotkey, and the way its coded its better then Uberwatch

Underlook (free)
    Aimbot : Performance wise it's prob one of top. Fast lock in and looks half decent. Need source code and edit out the red box because that will not go away. -true but i think mine is just as good,

Aimbot : Prob worst out of all when it comes looking legit and performance. again if you set up the config right to me its the Best free aimbot out there.
    Triggerbot : Best out of all the triggerbot. Still sux but really responsive. not best trigger bot, tbh i think its one of the worst, but for free its good

this is what I use 90% of time. Lightweight no FPS drop and it works. quality doesnt go down for me if i want to look legit, all that needs to change is the aimspeed, but wislt you do that you still need to aim urself, it just aims slower but with your help its not bad.
    Triggerbot : it's normal trigger bot so it sux - it doesnt have a trigger bot :/
    No Flick shot.

at this moment in time theres no need to pay for anything as there is just as good free ones out there.

it just takes time to get ur configs right,

uberwatch is on par with solder for me in terms of how good they are with the right settings, its just soldier has a better trigger bot and also a fancy overlay :P

spoofjack's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uber is by far my favorite and cleanest.

shotsofdeath98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OverwatchSWZX View Post
    Buy my hack others are shit
    Just because you polish a pile of shit doesn't mean it works better then the other pieces.
    And trying to promote your garbage "cheat" by insulting the rest with 0 proof, and people vouching for other cheats over yours.... Your pathetic. Make something good then you may call others out, and maybe even have something to back you up.

14. Thanks ownedscrub (1 members gave Thanks to shotsofdeath98 for this useful post)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12